'Iced Green Tea' Look

tthelwell

'Iced Green Tea' Look

Hi guys! It's been so long since I posted on here! I miss u all! Kisses!

I tend to only share looks on here that I really like so here goes.... : ) ... I mixed cool toned eyes with warm lips.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On my inner lid I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the middle of the I applied Magnolia Makeup 005 Green Tea Pigment (chartreuse green w/ gold shimmer).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte bright green).
For the inner crease I used Magnolia Makeup 015 Colures Pigment (minty turquiose w/ shimmer).
To define the outer V I used Inglot #391 Eyeshadow (matte black).
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner (shimmery teal w/ gold shimmer).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Annie False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE # 40 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (bright orange).

TheClara

Love it, and most of all I like the lips! Orange is one of my fave lipstick colours and it looks so good on you.

blkcrisstal

th_drool.gif
Stunning!