Icon Eyes 3 Brushes

msthrope

does anyone know if these brushes will be colored like the diana brushes? someone said they were blue at one point. is that confirmed/true? are they going to be typical SE lousy quality brushes or decent quality like the larger diana brushes?

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Wow! Cool brushes! Can't really tell whether or not they're full size though. Anyone else know?

according to the color story, they are short handled.

user2

Well they're SH, so maybe that means Short Handle or Special Handle!
smiles.gif

I would think that it' a little shorter than regular ones but don't quote me on that!
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Well they're SH, so maybe that means Short Handle or Special Handle!
smiles.gif

I would think that it' a little shorter than regular ones but don't quote me on that!
greengrin.gif

Bit of a bummer. But love the really small one, the kabuki/powder brush? Sort of looks a bit retro to me (in a cool way). What do you all think???

user2

I don't see the purpose of a Kabuki or how to use it....there's no better powder/blush/bronzer brush than my beloved #187!!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I don't see the purpose of a Kabuki or how to use it....there's no better powder/blush/bronzer brush than my beloved #187!!

I think - don't quote me on it - that they are good for 'buffing' your face, so for brushing off excess powder, rather than applying it. It's good for making blush more subtle too. I only know that because a friend of mine showed me
smiles.gif

d_flawless

the SH means "special handle" since those two brushes are normally available, and are not exclusive to the icon promotion...i know the kabuki is obviously new to M.A.C. (from my knowledge), the 242 is always available, as well as the 266...looks like the 109 may be new also...it's probably for that "beauty powder" or whatever...
it may mean "short handled" too, don't get me wrong, but judging by the colors of the handles, i'd say they're "special", haha...i'm such a nerd
anyway, i CAN'T wait, i'm more excited for this one than lingerie...

midnightlouise

The more I look at them the less I think I'm going to get them. I really love my Diana brushes, and I'd like to get some more SH with that same quality, but I don't love the metal at the top of these....

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
The more I look at them the less I think I'm going to get them. I really love my Diana brushes, and I'd like to get some more SH with that same quality, but I don't love the metal at the top of these....

You're on your way to saving me some dosh! Was tentatively thinking about getting the kabuki (for the whole buffing blush thing, or dusting off loose powder) but perhaps I should save my pennies...

Latest posts