Ideas for how to use Trax and Haux?++

Stage Kitten

I ran across them in my stash and noticed that I never really use them. I am trying to decide whether to swap them or keep them.

xessi180

They're certainly two of my faves. I couldn't live without Haux. I use the colour religiously in my brows. I'm a natural blonde, dyed a redhead, and the colour worked when I had maroon hair too. It's wonderful and dynamic. It's a great neutral for the lid, combined with a nice smokey brown like Espresso in the crease. As for Trax, I find it takes alot of layering to work but it's a really fun warm purple that turns a neat cranberry shade if you wet it down. I like to use it with Star Violet for a day look or Carbon for a good night look. Mabey they don't fit your personal tastes, but my advice would be to hold onto them they're goodies!

Stage Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by xessi180
They're certainly two of my faves. I couldn't live without Haux. I use the colour religiously in my brows. I'm a natural blonde, dyed a redhead, and the colour worked when I had maroon hair too. It's wonderful and dynamic. It's a great neutral for the lid, combined with a nice smokey brown like Espresso in the crease. As for Trax, I find it takes alot of layering to work but it's a really fun warm purple that turns a neat cranberry shade if you wet it down. I like to use it with Star Violet for a day look or Carbon for a good night look. Mabey they don't fit your personal tastes, but my advice would be to hold onto them they're goodies!

I think I will hold on to them, thanks!

moopoint

I wear Haux in the crease with a super neutral lid color. Like Brule, or Dazzlelight. Very soft, "looks like I did nothing" look. HTH!

FiestyFemme

I love Trax as my crease color with Pink Freeze, Nylon, Woodwinked, and Naked Lunch. It works with lots of colors, IMO, especially neutrals and pinks.

SpringDancer

Trax is one of my favorite. I know a lot of people dislike it, but I love it. I combine it with Pink Venus, Satin Taupe, Vex, Shale, Amber Lights, All That Glitters, Jest, Sable. It's a really usefull shade IMO.

ashleydawn

I'm wearing Trax right now! I've got on Red Velvet shadestick as a base, Honey Lust on the inner half of the lid, UD's Last Call on the outer half (if you want to use a MAC color Cranberry is comparable I believe), Trax in the crease/outer corner, Solar White as a highlight.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Maybe try Trax on the lid with Nocturnelle in the crease and something darker like Contrast in the outer V? Nice Vice would also be a nice base for Trax.