Ideas for Moss Scape paint pot

LatinaRose

I was looking thru my collection and realized I've never used my Moss Scape paint pot. Any ideas for combos that look great over it?

pdtb050606

Oooh, I haven't used mine either so I will be looking forward to some responses
smiles.gif

NeonKitten

i use mosscape, indianwood and olive green pigment together and get an awesome result. i put the indianwood on the whole lid then mosscape on the crease and outer edge and then olive green on the whole lid and with looks so different against the two colors but they make it pop!

MissMochaXOXO

try it allover ur lid with goldmine thru ur crease and nylon to highlight
line ur eyes with a smudgey dark brown pencil

it looks so different but so pretty!

Sanayhs

Browns and golds look particularly gorgeous with it. It's also one of my absolute favourite colours if I'm in a hurry and just want to do a wash of something across the lid. It also makes a good eyeliner, and can be really pretty on the lower lashline when doing a predominantly blue/teal look. Blacks or greys for a smokier look are hot with it, too. I love this paint pot!

Karen_B

It looks gorgeous with Gold Dusk pigment and Club over it. Deep Truth eyeshadow also works, as does Golden Olive piggie!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
It looks gorgeous with Gold Dusk pigment and Club over it. Deep Truth eyeshadow also works, as does Golden Olive piggie!

Oooh, I will have to try this with Gold Dusk!

I usually use this with: Night Light, Vintage Gold or Copperized pigments.

Latest posts