Identical Blushes?

prsfynestmami

Is it me or does Springsheen blush look EXACTLY like Nars Orgasm?? I was comparing them side by side the other day and I was kind of pissed I even bought Springsheen.

user2

I heard that Peachykeen and Sunbasque are almost identical to the Pinkerpeach/Trust Fund Blush Double

Miss_Behave

oh I really wanted to buy springsheen, well I guess that saves me money coz I already have orgasm.

hey linda, do you know when we get ultracheek?

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
oh I really wanted to buy springsheen, well I guess that saves me money coz I already have orgasm.

hey linda, do you know when we get ultracheek?

I have no idea but I'll call my counter tomorrow because I have to ask for a TLC for another great Specktrette and then I'll ask them as well about Ultracheek, Blot Powder/Loose and Studio Fix Liquid!

fairytale22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I heard that Peachykeen and Sunbasque are almost identical to the Pinkerpeach/Trust Fund Blush Double

Maybe but I used to have the pinkerpeach duo and I'm pretty sure Peachykeen is significantly darker/shows up more than Pinkerpeach at least.

Shawna

The MA used springsheen on me for my makeover and it was exactly like Nars Orgasm which I have.

HeartOfSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
The MA used springsheen on me for my makeover and it was exactly like Nars Orgasm which I have.

Good to know, that killed my lemming for Nars Orgasm. *hugs her springsheen*