Idol Eyes postcard?

thegirlgotsoul

I didn't see one when I went to buy my VP's today...
ssad.gif

ruby_soho

I didn't see one either, and they also don't have any Idol Eyes looks on the website.
ssad.gif
What a bummer. Krista, when you go to your MAC counter/store they usually have a postcard for each collection, usually available only while supplies last.

Ms. Z

I have been to three MAC counters in the last two weeks and was told that they didn't get postcards for this collection. At the Pro Store i was told that they usually don't have postcards for the small collections. I didn't understand that becuase this doesn't look like a small collection to me.

ruby_soho

They had a postcard for Naturally Eccentric which had alot less stuff than Idol Eyes does, plus Idol Eyes shadows are now permanent, so that's pretty big. They should have postcards for everything!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
They had a postcard for Naturally Eccentric which had alot less stuff than Idol Eyes does, plus Idol Eyes shadows are now permanent, so that's pretty big. They should have postcards for everything!

they usually have postcards for pretty much every collection over in asia. they don't consider launches of a single product like idol eyes to be a "major" collection. major collections are usually stories with many products usually like NE and rebel rock.

FlaLadyB

Yes.. they did- in Asia. I have one up for swap/sell. PIC is on my MUA as FlaLadyB. Pretty with sparkle in the words Idol Eyes!

Barbara

angelstar

yeppers - there are idol eyes postcards out here in singapore. however we have 4 mac counters... but they were only out at one (the others were just stocked with ornamentalism and viva glam v still)

i took a couple when i saw them the first time .... and the next time i went back to pick up some more... they were all gone! like completely gone. good grief :x

marshmallowfluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho

Although Idol Eyes did have more colors than Naturally Eccentric, it is still considered a "secondary" launch.

Here in the US, MAC usually produces postcards for the "primary" launches and not the "secondary" ones.

Primary launches come out in Spring (Madame B), Summer (D'Bohemia), Fall (Naturally Eccentric) and Holiday (Ornamentalism)...sometimes the post-holiday collection (Lingerie) is considered a primary launch, too. Have not seen any postcards for that one yet, though.

HTH,
MMF~

Latest posts