Idol Eyes: Simple grey look...

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
Wow, you look stunning. Your eyeshadow is blended wonderfully, and I love the way your liner looks when your eyes are closed. The lip color looks amazing on you as well.

thank you! your looks are great!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
That looks great, Jeanna! I can't wait for the VPs to get released here in Oz so I can play around with them hahahaha.

thanks!! they're great, i loooove them - funny how makeup can make a girl so happy eh??!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the contacts and that lipcolor! How is the texture of Chanel Gossimer?

thanks! aside from the colors, the texture is what makes me keep buying chanel's glossimers. they are not sticky at all and they feel really nice on your lips. they are just the right thickness... try it on at the counter! i fell in love with them right away. praline has been a staple in my collection for over 2 years now : )

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
gorgeous!

i absolutely love the new VPs.

i know, right??!

Nicole_20

Wow

All I have to say is wow! I love it, and I'm going to try it now! Do you think it would look good on someone who is fair skinned (I think I'm NW20) with Hazel eyes?

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkrevolver
WOW,so simple yet so stunning! How are you liking Knight Divine?
which e/s did you get from Idol Eyes? XO

i LOVE it! and i wasn't even going to get it at first... glad i did! for me, it's softer than using a harsh black for a smoky look and it's so easy to blend.

i bought 6 of the 12 shadows: dazzlelight, all that glitters, twink, satellite dreams, zonk! bleu, and knight divine.

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
Gahhh... you always look so amazing.
smiles.gif

uhh, hello??! i walk in your shadow : )
your looks are such an inspiration!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
Wow, you're such a beauty! Ever thought of modelling?

wow, thanks!! nah, modelling is not for me - i would never meet the height requirement... i'm a shorty!
tong.gif

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole_20
All I have to say is wow! I love it, and I'm going to try it now! Do you think it would look good on someone who is fair skinned (I think I'm NW20) with Hazel eyes?

greys are pretty versatile, so i think it would work nicely on you! the only thing i would suggest is that you use a light hand, because you're so fair. Otherwise it might look too harsh/dark
smiles.gif

you should also try doing a brown look, to really complement your hazel eyes. try dazzlelight on the lid, woodwinked in the crease and twinks on the outer corner. then post your fotds!

thanks!!!!

shygirl

How are you able to pick such remarkable combinations? I totally suck at that. My palette is kinda blah...wayyyy too many neutrals.

Nicole_20

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
greys are pretty versatile, so i think it would work nicely on you! the only thing i would suggest is that you use a light hand, because you're so fair. Otherwise it might look too harsh/dark
smiles.gif

you should also try doing a brown look, to really complement your hazel eyes. try dazzlelight on the lid, woodwinked in the crease and twinks on the outer corner. then post your fotds!

thanks!!!!

thanks Jeanna! I'm definitley going to try smokey grey eyes. And a huge thanks for the brown combo, I love the neutral colors MAC has, I'm so excited to try it out now. I'll let you know how it goes!