If I was to buy only 1 MAC Pigment which should it be?

~Coco~

I am SOOOO confused! What do you think is the staple of MAC pigments. Let me first say, I don't want anything with glitter that is going to end up in my eyeball and make me miserable! I really would appreciate any and all responses!!

neeshie

Depends on what you want it for

Vanilla makes a great highlight
Coco/Sunnydaze/Subtle are great neutrals - although subtle is my personal fave
Naval blue, Deep blue green, green brown, deep purple are some of my favourite colours, but if you're only going to get one I guess they're not very versatile

amoona

Ok that really depends on what you're looking for. I'm a pigment freak! haha But there are some different colors so it really depends on you.

Vanilla - very GORGEOUS highlight and get wash color. You can never go wrong with this color.

Teal - a brighter color but also gorgeous.

Subtle - limited addition but it's a very classic neutral color.

Old Gold - very unique color that can be used with lots of combos. Can be made to look neutral or a lil funky.

Those are just a few but I mean I'm sure you can tell how many different options there are. If you can get to a store it's always good to swatch them or even try them on if you can.

AudreyNicole

Vanilla... it's my only must-have pigment
smiles.gif

*Luna*

Vanilla, shimmertime is also great, deck chair is gorgeous too! Depends on what your looking for. Do you want something with kick or something kinda low key?

Mixxi

If only one then definately Vanilla pigment. It's lovely as a wash and a highlight colour as others have said.
smiles.gif

~Coco~

Well since I am new to the pigments I am going for a soft effect nothing too bright or sparkly. I do not look good with anything with a pink tone and I read that Vanilla has pinkish to it? Is that correct? I think I want it to use on the brow bone for highlights and as a softwash. I can't stand glitter or to much sparkles because they always somehow find their way into my eyes. ALL of your responses have been so helpful. I have swapped for a BNIB Tan pigment and a smaller version of Vanilla. ANy others you can think of that will give me that tanned highlighted but still natural but not too subdude look? LOL, not asking to much am I?

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona

Subtle - limited addition but it's a very classic neutral color.

Is this still available?

medusalox

Fairylite. I hated it for so long, but I started using it about a month ago, and damn, if it isn't perfect for a neutral, less sparkly eye!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
Fairylite. I hated it for so long, but I started using it about a month ago, and damn, if it isn't perfect for a neutral, less sparkly eye!

I totally agree. I used it for the first time the other day with some chocolate brown and OMG I am in love with this color!