If It's Pink And Sparkly I'll Wear It !

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Very pretty natural look...Love your eyes

Thank you !
I try to make most of my looks teenage friendly but not just a boring old matte brown eye.
cutey.gif

I love your eyes too !
smiles.gif

feenin4makeup

Very pretty look! I have a camera tip for you though. Try taking your pics by a window or outside both without the flash and in macro mode (usually has a flower symbol). I find that this helps show the true colors of the shadows, especially the sparkly ones. I agree... you are too cute!
smiles.gif

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by feenin4makeup
Very pretty look! I have a camera tip for you though. Try taking your pics by a window or outside both without the flash and in macro mode (usually has a flower symbol). I find that this helps show the true colors of the shadows, especially the sparkly ones. I agree... you are too cute!
smiles.gif

Thanks !
I'll try actually taking pictures in the daytime instead of at night in my bubble gum pink room !
cutey.gif

Along with the macro mode of course...
smiles.gif

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
I love your eyes!

Thank you!
My eye color totally makes up for the fact that I have like no eyelids !
cutey.gif

aleksis210

I def. would never be able to tell you have "acne"... your skin looks perfect!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lips! I still kick myself for missing out on lolli pop lovin' it looks amazing on everyone!!

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I def. would never be able to tell you have "acne"... your skin looks perfect!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lips! I still kick myself for missing out on lolli pop lovin' it looks amazing on everyone!!

Aww thanks !
The reason I have no acne is because of Glycolic Acid I definately suggest it for anyone dealing with acne,blackhead,etc. it does wonders !
I hope MAC repromotes Lollipop Loving because I'd buy like 10 of them !
I only use mine for pictures or special occasions because I want it to last.
cutey.gif

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
too cute! luv your hello kitty sweater!

Thanks !
I wanted to wear it to celebrate the Hello Kitty and MAC collection !
yahoo.gif

Glittereuphoria

I love the lip color. So fresh and I bet it looks good on almost everyone. I want it! BTW, I love the sparkly eyeshadow. It looks super cute on you! And yeah, I don't see any zits on you girl!

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittereuphoria
I love the lip color. So fresh and I bet it looks good on almost everyone. I want it! BTW, I love the sparkly eyeshadow. It looks super cute on you! And yeah, I don't see any zits on you girl!

Thank you !
My acne is goneee.
I will never ever have another zit as long as I have my acid !
cutey.gif

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
Thank you !
My acne is goneee.
I will never ever have another zit as long as I have my acid !
cutey.gif

YOU LOOK GREAT IN THE PIC SKIN LOOKS BEAUTFUL. WHERE DO YOU GET WHATEVER YOU USING FOR YOU SKIN?

Latest posts