If MAC were a drugstore brand...

Someone has actually bidded on it...wow I feel bad for the people who just don't know any better and dont think to do research. Hopefully the bid won't get too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelovesyou
I'm not mad at the seller because I think they actually think that's real. No one who knows MAC would try to pass that off

Thats very possible!

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
"gently drawing makes fine eye lines with clear lineament and makes eye more brilliant and clean. Extra water-proof formula can prevent sweats and tears, making the colour long-last with ingenious makeup effect and more charming eyes"

Lol what??

sounds like a really bad lost in translation statement.

ruqayya33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
lmao.gif
That is funny!

Check out these.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHANEL-Eye-Shado...QQcmdZViewItem

The "MAC" e/s and blusher compact looks like something I've recently seen at the dollar store.... just without the MAC label.:eek2:

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylin_Marie
Someone has actually bidded on it...wow I feel bad for the people who just don't know any better and dont think to do research. Hopefully the bid won't get too high.

I like to email the bidder and nicely inform them that the item is fake so that they do not bid any higher. I encourage everyone to do the same.
smiles.gif

glam8babe

i sent a message to the seller saying how fake and pathetic it is.. he replied something like this: "this is not fake i bought this from a mac shop and i am definately not selling you this product" lmfao why the fuck would i wanna buy that product from him? what a freak

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I like to email the bidder and nicely inform them that the item is fake so that they do not bid any higher. I encourage everyone to do the same.
smiles.gif

Looking at some of the comments left to the highest bidder, I don't feel too bad for him/her.

BlahWah

Just sent the latest bidder (at 9 bids) an email. That's such a horrible fake (as in, tons of effort to earn some kind of credibility)!

as_cute_as_pie

even funnier that under the ebay box where u put all the details under BRAND it has SMASHBOX.........
if you're going to fake at least do it right lol

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruqayya33
The "MAC" e/s and blusher compact looks like something I've recently seen at the dollar store.... just without the MAC label.:eek2:

lol..this is hillarious.
and i don't believe sellers that 'they aren't aware of it's authenticity' -tht's such a flat out lie! if you sell cosmetics, you know! No offense to anybody, pleasee
smiles.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i sent a message to the seller saying how fake and pathetic it is.. he replied something like this: "this is not fake i bought this from a mac shop and i am definately not selling you this product" lmfao why the fuck would i wanna buy that product from him? what a freak

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

you are great!
clap.gif
what a f* freak!!!
lmao.gif

starangel2383

what the f*ck?!? 35.00 dollars for shipping? that is nuts and this person should be banned from selling anything on ebay if they think they can get away with that.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
what the f*ck?!? 35.00 dollars for shipping? that is nuts and this person should be banned from selling anything on ebay if they think they can get away with that.

I'm shocked, this seller has sold other items & has charged the same shipping rate.