if my eyelids were petals..

MissLorsie

nothing against your skills i think your awesomely talented but can i ask why u always take colour up to your eye brow.. id love to see what you would look like with a more subtle highlight than such a vibrant highlight..

ohhhhhhhh please dont get sad or angry i dont wana sound mean *ducks for cover*

iama2j

woahhh i REALLLI like it..the colour combo is unconventional but you make it look SO Good. thats majorly impressive =0 !!

Beautiful1

Oh My Goodnesssss! This Is So Incredibly Fabulous!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

Q o B

hey thanks everyone! i had fun doin it
smiles.gif
i havnt posted on specktra in a while so its nice to feel kinda welcomed back
greengrin.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
do more do more

i loved this when i saw it in the challenge i almost fell off my couch

EDIT:i wrote my letter but i can't find where i saved it jeez so when i find it i'll send you a copy first see what you think hahaha i would laugh if i get a response

haha well u never know. u just never know..! and i wanna read it, u should just write a whole sob story
winks.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
nothing against your skills i think your awesomely talented but can i ask why u always take colour up to your eye brow.. id love to see what you would look like with a more subtle highlight than such a vibrant highlight..

ohhhhhhhh please dont get sad or angry i dont wana sound mean *ducks for cover*

well, to my knowledge, this is the first time ive ever use a true/bold color where the highlight should be. i always use either ricepaper, naked lunch, crystal avalance, shroom, nylon, and a couple others that i forget the name of, as a highlight and i dont consider those to be that vibrant. and lately i havnt been able to NOT use rice paper..but i dont think thats a bold one....right?

and for bringing the color up a little higher than most, its just my way of making up for me not having such a visible crease. i got fatty lids so ya, i just try to make it work
smiles.gif
i dont think it looks that bad..but then again its all about personal preference.

brandi

that is soo pretty and bright! and the colors look just like the pretty flower! i think that flowers are good inspirations when you are in a rut!

bellaetoile

that looks so unbelievably gorgeous on you. i LOVE the color combination, and wish i could pull it off as well as you do! great representation of the flower picture as well, maybe i'll try a flower look sometime, its such a creative idea
smiles.gif

MissLorsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheart MakeupArtCosmetics
well, to my knowledge, this is the first time ive ever use a true/bold color where the highlight should be. i always use either ricepaper, naked lunch, crystal avalance, shroom, nylon, and a couple others that i forget the name of, as a highlight and i dont consider those to be that vibrant. and lately i havnt been able to NOT use rice paper..but i dont think thats a bold one....right?

and for bringing the color up a little higher than most, its just my way of making up for me not having such a visible crease. i got fatty lids so ya, i just try to make it work
smiles.gif
i dont think it looks that bad..but then again its all about personal preference.

cool - thanks for answering
smiles.gif
ive always loved ur fotds i just never had the guts to ask *shy*

u always choose the best colour combinations!