If U Have Color Contacts Get In Here!!! Pretty Please!!!

yur_babeydoll

Hey,
My eyes are now bad enough that I'm thinking about getting contacts, and I really want colored contacts. My eyes are naturally a darker hazel color and I was looking at either blue or green lenses, not sure which ones I want yet. Anyways, for anyone that has them what kind do you have? Do you like them? And, if you could please post a picture of them I will love you forever! lol (I just really want to see what the colors actually look like because I don't trust the pictures they advertise) THANK U SOOOO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!
smiles.gif

COBI

I have dark brown eyes. I love the grey contacts, but I have (or have had) turquoise, green, violet and another that I can't remember. I also wear clear (normally). I have always used Freshlook Colorblends; I find they are the most natural looking.

The best thing I can recommend is to start with a trial pair; any optometrist should be able to provide color contact trials. For new contacts, you will typically be provided trials anyway, and then come back in about 2 weeks so they can make sure they are "sitting" properly, etc.