If you could make a pigment...

mac_obsession

What color and formula would it be?

I want a frosty red with a bit of reflects sparkle...that is both eye and lip safe!!

What about you?

I love Brian Kinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings
What about a Parrot Pigment? Just like the shadow, but in Pigment form.

Oooohh..I'd buy that for sure.

ambidextrous

Quote:

How close are Parrot and Teal Pigment? I've never seen Parrot live, so I'm wondering cause both seem to be blue-green...

Shawna

I think someone came up with this one before (and might have called it poisoned apple?) but I want a frosty red/fushia pigment with green duochrome just like palatial lustreglass. I would also like a black pigment with deep purple duochrome. Both of these need to be eye and lip safe.

lah_knee

the EXACT color as Endless love E/s and it must be matte obviously
smiles.gif

and a brighttt frosty yellow. not like gold or golden lemon. but YELLOW
smiles.gif

faithhopelove24

a very highly pigmented orange with a light gold undertone, it must show up really well on dark skin.It must be safe for all over the body

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
and a brighttt frosty yellow. not like gold or golden lemon. but YELLOW
smiles.gif

Congrats you have the first buyer
smiles.gif

I also loved to have a fine white pigment with frost just like Sugarwhite e/s from the Chromezone 3 palette

And a red and silver duochrome-pigment!

calbear

I still want a frosty Black pigment. I don't like the matte ones and Dark Soul is gray.

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous
How close are Parrot and Teal Pigment? I've never seen Parrot live, so I'm wondering cause both seem to be blue-green...

I think Parrot and Teal are quite different but you'll have to get other girls to confirm this.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous

Totally different...teal is a dark blue green while parrot is a bright blue/green

maybe if like clear sky blue and teal had a baby it would look like parrot...heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I think someone came up with this one before (and might have called it poisoned apple?) but I want a frosty red/fushia pigment with green duochrome just like palatial lustreglass. I would also like a black pigment with deep purple duochrome. Both of these need to be eye and lip safe.

Shawna, Im so buyin that!! I LOVEEEE palatial lg lol... if only our wishes to the MAC Gods actually came true...

Juneplum

Quote:

OH EM GEE! i was JUST going to say this!!!! great minds think alike!!!
winks.gif

Hawkeye

I would have a whole line of pigments. Ok just 10.

1) Amazing Sunset- it would look gold in the jar and when you put it on it would be like a yellow color (think chrome yellow) but flash orange and pink.
2) Stormy Nights-Jet black that would flash blue
3) Autumn-a brownish red
4) Carribian-a turquoise that is lighter than parrot
5) Sand-white that flashes beige
6) Midnight Sun-Yellow that flashes blue
7) Tiki-Coco Beach color that has a tad bit more dept
8) Snowy-White duochrome of green
9) Margaritta-green lime color
10-The Blue Cup- a blue that when you look one way its purple, and then another way its greeeeeeeeen.

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
OH EM GEE! i was JUST going to say this!!!! great minds think alike!!!
winks.gif

Great minds do think alike
winks.gif
greengrin.gif

youbeabitch - some of your pigment suggestions sound gorgeous
thmbup.gif

ladida

I want a green with a gold duochrome (not golden olive green but ... Like bloom's moss but Bloom doen'st work on me) and I want blue with gold duochrome (again Like Bloom's peacock but again with better quality).

its so hard I've found two shades I've been searching for but not in a form that I like or works on me.
ssad.gif

ilexica

I'd love a true frosted magenta. A bit like girl's got it, only a pigment
smiles.gif

And I second the frosted black suggestion, too!

galvanizer

ITA with the Parrot pigment... thought I think Lise Watier's Folie d'Eau might already be pretty close.

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvanizer
ITA with the Parrot pigment... thought I think Lise Watier's Folie d'Eau might already be pretty close.

I have both, and it is really close. The only difference IMO, is that LW isn't as pigmented, and is slightly more frosty. A very good cheap alternative though.

SugarAsh182

I would like to see....

A true frosty beige, kinda the color of Shroom only frostier with the consistency of Tan pigment. All their beige-ish pigments have the texture of baby powder, and I'd like to see a more pigmented one.

(of course)A true shimmery red pigment

Black pigments that are duochrome (like others said)... either blue or purple would be nice

A lime green pigment that reflects pink (a girl on MUA came up with this one)

A true peach color that reflects fuschia pink

A dark brown like Mulch, but with red pearl

... and I love the idea of the yellow one that reflects orange and pink! That sounds so pretty! And of course, a Parrot colored pigment would be fab!

Latest posts