If you could make me over.....

delic1999

I'm very new to MAC make-up. Discovered it a year and a half ago And there are so many products and things that I have no idea how to use or what it's for. I am a NC15/NW15 mix. I have a combination skin type where it's oily and dry and get acne during my menstal cycle. I have hazel eyes and dyed red hair. I never tan cause if I try I burn and blister and I like my skin too much to go through that pain.

Recomendations for
*MSF's
*Shadows
*Eyelines
*Mascara
*Beauty Powders
*Lipstick or Lipglee
*anything!

Names would be helpful!

So here's a picture of my eye color and of me to help you out. Thanks!!!

myeye.jpg

boyd6.jpg

ppalada

oh you're pretty! love the hair. I think eyeshadows in purple will make your eyes pop and nice light pink/nude lipstick would look great!

mariecinder

I would love to see you in a light pink lip, like MAC's Lovelorn, Snob, or even Bombshell. Like the previous poster had said, greens and purples would really bring out your eyecolor. Try MAC's Humid, Bitter, and Sumptous Olive for Greens. And for purples I like Parfait Amour, Plum Dressing, and Sketch. I also think a dark brown liner as opposed to black would bring out the colors in your eyes. HTH!

Edit: Oh I forgot! You have such beautiful cheeks I would play them up with a soft shimmery blush or MSF. Pink Swoon and Dollymix come to mind for pinks and Springsheen and Sunbasque for peaches!

delic1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
I would love to see you in a light pink lip, like MAC's Lovelorn, Snob, or even Bombshell. Like the previous poster had said, greens and purples would really bring out your eyecolor. Try MAC's Humid, Bitter, and Sumptous Olive for Greens. And for purples I like Parfait Amour, Plum Dressing, and Sketch. I also think a dark brown liner as opposed to black would bring out the colors in your eyes. HTH!

Edit: Oh I forgot! You have such beautiful cheeks I would play them up with a soft shimmery blush or MSF. Pink Swoon and Dollymix come to mind for pinks and Springsheen and Sunbasque for peaches!

Oh thank you so much for naming products!!!!! It will make it easier for me to look for them!

sharkbytes

I think you'd look fantastic with a nude lip like Blankety or Myth.
Light Flush mineralize skinfinish too : )

BTW, i LOVE your hair color!!

delic1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
I think you'd look fantastic with a nude lip like Blankety or Myth.
Light Flush mineralize skinfinish too : )

BTW, i LOVE your hair color!!

Thanks for the recomdations!

My hair color is L'oreal Excellence High Color for dark hair only in shade "H9 Red Hot" that I got from Sally Beauty supply. i have been dying it this color for over a year and 1/2 now. that is the longest commitment I have had to one hair color...lol

Kuuipo

You are so cute!! I love your skin, its like porcelain. I think you would look great in peachy colours-even peachy gold eyeshadows and dark brown mascara and bronze liners. (I'd stay away from black) Peachy rose blush, and you can pull off either dark or pale lips. You would look good in green-gold and bronzey shadows as well.

Girl about town

Hi love your look, i think russian red or ruby woo l/s would be gorgeous on you!! also girl about town lipstick would look fab, you look like a retro dita esque look would be amazing ,so get some blacktrack liner xxx