If you could only wear one peice of makeup, what would it be?

Nox

So given: You have clean face, not a stitch of makeup on.

Challenge: You were told that you are allowed to wear one makeup item, and not one thing more.

*What would it be? Type of makeup, brand, and color.*
__________________________________________________ __________

I would probably go with my NARS Orgasm blush. I swear, when I put it on, it transforms my face. I look so pale (for a black woman anyway) and flat when I don't have anything on my face, so when I add just a hint of peachy color like Orgasm, it is the perfect 'bareface' look for me. I really could go without everything else when I have that on.

bellaconnie80

MAC pink swoon blush
smiles.gif
because adding color to your cheeks makes you look alive,healthy,and pretty
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

MUFE Full Cover Concealer.

I could choose other things, but I'd rather cover up the nasty dark circles I have so that I don't look so tired.

iluffyew769769

covergirl perfect point eyeliner (or it's called something like that.) I love that eyeliner (the only non-mac thing I wear).

red

mac's fluidline ... 'cause i could wear it as a liner, as a shadow and put a bit on my lashes
winks.gif

k.a.t

Foundation...i have acne
ssad.gif

um i'm using revlon colorstay atm but the colour's REALLY off lol

Kuuipo

Lip Fusion in Dream. ...Because my makeup has to actually do something for me to prove its worthy....Lip Fusion makes them my lips bigger and softer .

widdershins

Everyday Minerals Foundation. I've got some skin problems and EDM covers them really well. If I had perfect skin I would choose a lipstain to double as a cheek color and a lip color. Or maybe eyeliner.