If you get the chance, you must dance, dance, dance...(slightly pic heavy?)

shea_47

PLEASE CLICK THE PHOTOS TO GET FULL SIZE

This is my second post ever on the FOTD board! I have been soooo busy the last couple months that I have one or two faces per month.

November
Products Used:
-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Covergirl Smoothers Concealer, Maybelline Pure Foundation in 01, Covergirl Fragrance Free Pressed Powder

I can't remember exactly what I used, but here's my best guess
-UDPP, MAC Phloof (highlight), Mac Ricepaper (inner-mid lid), L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments in....some coppery colour (crease), MAC Paradisco (outer lid), Gosh liquid eyeliner, LashBlast Mascara (my HG!!)

ignore the mascara smudgy

hallo there nose!
Is Paradisco ever orange on anyone else? It's so pretty in the pan but when I put it on, it's orange. Not even the slightest hint of coral or pink
ssad.gif

December:
Products Used:
-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Covergirl Smoothers Concealer (in green to broken capillaries on lower cheeks, nose and jawline), Teinte Idole Foundation, Covergirl Fragrance Free Pressed Powder, the Body Shop eyeshadow (that shattered) in silver/white as cheek highlight

-UDPP, MAC Phloof (highlight), Ricepaper, Stars and Rockets, the Body Shop shimmer eyeshadow in pink, Lashblast mascara, the Body Shop eyebrow duo in Blonde (I was blonde in the summer, and it's too dark for blondes anyways) and MAC Phone Number eye kohl

ew glare.

craaazy brow in this one, haha. I fixed it after the photos.

More December

Products Used:
-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Covergirl Smoothers Concealer (in green to broken capillaries on lower cheeks, nose and jawline), Teinte Idole Foundation, Covergirl Fragrance Free Pressed Powder, the Body Shop eyeshadow (that shattered) in silver/white as cheek highlight

-UDPP, MAC Phloof (highlight), Ricepaper, Carbon Lashblast mascara, the Body Shop eyebrow duo in Blonde

I am a huge dork and taking pictures in my shower because it is dark outside and only 4.30 in the afternoon. Gotta love northern Ontario.

New Year's Eve boredom
(please excuse the disgusting face, I didn't put any face stuff on, just eyeshadow and lipgloss to see how the eyes looked. I proceeded to remove it all and then take a shower, haha)

This is supposed to be like xsparkage's candy apple but I didn't have a lot of the products she used so I had to improvise.

Products Used:
UDPP, Annabelle Cosmetics Loose Pigment in Mint (used with glycerin mix as base), L'Oreal HIP Duo in the gunmetal greens (I think), MAC Antiqued eyshadow (crease), Phloof (highlight), Lashblast mascara, Victoria's secret lipgloss

Please excuse the totally uneven brows in this one- I got them done that day when I went to the hairdresser and the girl did them totally uneven.
thmbdn.gif
I was pretty upset but then I figured out the crappier eyebrow is covered because I changed the part in my bangs! In the previous set of photos the bangs covered my left eye, but now they cover my right! So crisis averted and I'm letting them grow back out to the way I like them.

leenybeeny

So pretty! I love the first one especially. Paradisco is almost like a duochrome on me.. it will change depending on what I have on underneath it. Try using a pink base.

shea_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
So pretty! I love the first one especially. Paradisco is almost like a duochrome on me.. it will change depending on what I have on underneath it. Try using a pink base.

Ohhhk, so it's just not my skin tone then, hehe. That's a good idea, thanks
yes.gif