If you had €300 to spend on mufe...

Steel Magnolia

Im goin a'haulin tomorrow in Dublin and Ive got €300 to spend on makeup. Im dying to branch out from Mac and Ive heard great things about mufe! (Theres a flag store in Dublin).

Sooo can anyone recommend what I should buy? What are their best products? Which ones should I avoid?? Has anyone tried their liquid latex? Also as far as prices go, are they more expensive or cheaper than Mac? Im so excited lol!

Thanks!
x

User38

The HD foundation and powder, the all day corrector, blushes (the have great pigmentation) and the lipsticks which have some amazing shades, i.e. the 501 and 219. Yes MUFE is more expensive than MAC but there is a lot of variety. I would not take MUFE's "waterproof" too seriously. Enjoy ... have fun
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

MUFE is one of my favourite brands.

I'd get the mat velvet+ foundation, HD foundation, loose shine on powder, star powders and eyeshadows. Eyeshadows also double as blushes.

Dahlia_Rayn

Well, I would buy some random stranger on makeup board lots of pretty colors!
th_LMAO.gif

Seriously though, I really love their matte eyeshadows, #92 is really popular, but there is a matte turquoise(72), and the matte yellow(2) that are to die for. I would also get the flash color palette because that is love!

Their skin stuff is nice, but it's not my favorite, but their colors are crazy awesome!

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Well, I would buy some random stranger on makeup board lots of pretty colors!
th_LMAO.gif

Seriously though, I really love their matte eyeshadows, #92 is really popular, but there is a matte turquoise(72), and the matte yellow(2) that are to die for. I would also get the flash color palette because that is love!

Their skin stuff is nice, but it's not my favorite, but their colors are crazy awesome!

I agree, it's pricey but the flash color palette is worth every penny!

Steel Magnolia

What exactly is the flash colour palette? Is it in any way similar to Kryolan aqua colours?

Edit: Wow €300=$442!!!

Shadowy Lady

I loooove MUFE HD foundation and their Duo Mat powder foundation. I guess everyone is different when it comes to foundations but MUFE is my HG. I also really like their bright matte e/s. I recommend No.92, No.26, No.18, No.2, No.5 and No.49...the list goes one

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia
Thanks guys. Are the brushes any good or should I stick to Mac?

No stick with Mac.

I would try their foundations, Mat Velvet for oily skin, normal skin, HD.

Shadows: #92 purple, 310 diamond green, #75 matte hot pink.

I would check out swatches and decide to build a palette from their to try to coordinate with what I already have.

ForgetRegret

I love MUFE too...I love their HD powder and HD foundation...I never leave my house without the powder on...even by itself it makes your skin look incredible. I'd buy one of their aqua eye liners...I don't remember the number, but it's a champagne color, great for the waterline. I'm a #92 and #75 ho...they're my two fave colors EVER (just be careful to wear primer underneath, they DO stain), and I'd also recommend the flash palette. It's not quite like the aqua colors, as they're not water-activated, but you can mix SO many different colors with that thing, it's totally worth the price. Have fun!

dolcedaniela

HD foundation, HD translucent powder, star powders, eyeshadow/cheek colours (2 in 1), aquacreme shadow (can be used as creme shadow or creme liner)