if you help me i will be your bff and love you forever!

dizzygoo82

so i'm bored with my hair...again!!! it happens a lot
smiles.gif
i'm looking for some recommendations on a cut and/or color! Here are a couple of pictures...I'm normally the palest color in any foundation haha, bluish eyes...and my natural hair color is dirty dirty blonde.
winks.gif

Thanks!!!

http://a511.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...e5e4bd6ace.jpg

http://a5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...ae7e78ae74.jpg

i know...i take awesome pictures haha..but these ones actually show my skintone and all that fun stuff!

Thanks again beautiful people!!!

rachybloom

Maybe a deep red with brown tones? Like a mahogany? I definitely think that would be very bold but also bring out your features.. But see what everyone else thinks first! But I do think that would be very very pretty

dizzygoo82

thanks so much for your input!!! id really like to do something different i've been some form of blonde for awhile now so i think it's time for a change
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

i would say to go with a richer/warm toned brown that is the same color tone as your hair.

When dying your hair, if you want it to look natural you shoudl stay within your hair tone and just go darker or lighter. I think a warm brown woudl look good. not too dark, just a very warm/golden brown

LightBright

I'd have to say a dark brown or brownish red would look good on you. plus since its getting colder you want to darken your hair for that warmer winter look
smiles.gif

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
Maybe a deep red with brown tones? Like a mahogany? I definitely think that would be very bold but also bring out your features.. But see what everyone else thinks first! But I do think that would be very very pretty

You beat me to it! Yes this is what I was thinking too! It would be so much better for your skintone!

dizzygoo82

thank you all so much i really really appreciate it!!! i'll post pics when i do it cause it's time for a change!!!
smiles.gif

MACLovin

I agree with the color rec's above.. like a darker brownish reddish color would look nice. And as far as the cut, it's already pretty short so I'm assuming you're not trying to grow it out or anything but I think something like this would look cute on you
greengrin.gif
:

coiffure1.jpg

MsChrys79

once you choose the color I say chop it off!!! LOL I'm a fan of really cute pixie cuts....don't know why...but I think you have the face for it.

dizzygoo82

thanks a lot!! the short hair picture is from a few months ago, my hair is about chin length now. but im definitely thinking of a cut too!!
smiles.gif
i really do like the pixie cuts i may have to chop it off too!!