=> If You Really Loved Me You Would've Endured My World <=

venacava

This happened after listening to Coheed & Cambria for 6 hours straight. RAWK!

Excuse the stunned (crossed-eyed) expression and big fat zit on side of nose. But you people are here to look at makeup not my fugly mug so I guess it doesn’t really matter.

164_6441.jpg

FACE
benefit lemon-aid
prep + prime
studio fix fluid
studio fix
select cover-up
anna sui face powder #700

CHEEKS
peaches blush
lightscapade mineralize skinfinish
benefit high beam

EYES
bare canvas
blue storm e/s
honey lust e/s
dark soul pigment
naked pigment
gold mode pigment
white pigment
frost pigment
silversmith (blue and grey)
engaging (gold)

spiked brow pencil
blacktrack f/l
maybelline full & soft

LIPS
subculture l/l
spice l/l
hug me l/s

The first time I did this look, about 4 weeks ago, I applied grey side of silversmith and silver fog pigment on brow bone instead of white and frost pigment. I prefer v1 as it ties in with its sci-fi themed inspiration, however, v2 is perhaps slightly more wearable.

Them eyebrows were symmetrical irl, I swear!

Loveleighe

lol i hear their new album is amazing i happened to catch it as i walking by hot topic and i think i'm gonna have to get on that. The makeup is so hot and flawless and i really don't see anything fugly about the person wearing it. your eyes are huge that's so sexy.

venacava

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
lol i hear their new album is amazing i happened to catch it as i walking by hot topic and i think i'm gonna have to get on that.

C & C’s new album No World for Tomorrow is awesome!
heart.gif
It’s stylistically more diverse than Good Apollo, which IMHO, makes it more interesting. Track 2 is so damn good I get chills listening to it and track 12 made me bawl my eyes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
This is beautiful. How do you get such great lighting for your picture??

Thank you! It’s a case of happy circumstances than actually skill or mechanical knowledge. The pic was taken under natural light without flash. It rained all day and lighting was terrible. Think I took about 92 (extremely unsatisfactory) shots before the sun came out long enough for me to get a couple decent pics. I don't know how you regular fotd posters do it.
th_worship.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Beautiful! I don't see any fugly mug or any zit either!

It’s next to my nose. My right, your left. Can’t miss it.
smiles.gif

Latest posts