iii!!!BLUES!!!iii (and new fx bronzer on leg)

iiifugaziii

hi ya. i put in a picture of the new FX bronzer on my (right) leg only! haha. Put it on with the 187 brush. I used Deeper Bronze (the dark one)! I was just experimenting

and here's my fotd:

(Eyes) Lid: Aquadisiac, & PARROT Crease: Freshwater and fade Highlight: seedy pearl Liner: blacktrack fluid line and Sushi Flower on the bottom with Premeditated cream color base underneath it.
(face) Oil Control lotion, Studio Fix Fluid, loose medium blot powder, soft dew beauty powder and cute blush.
Lips: new tinted stick lip conditioner in Pink Resort !!

and i got my hair done today! i love it.
deeperbronze.jpg

parrot.jpg

nobrows.jpg

ruby_soho

You look beautiful as always! I just need you to do me a favour - give me your body, your hair, your job, and your skills pleeeassse!

slvrlips

Your legs look great
How come I never knew abot Parrot e/s until recently
I love it on you

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
This is so pretty! does the oil control lotion work well?

I really love the oil control lotion!!! It doesn't feel greasy like other ones on your face. It's super sheer and dries really quickly on the skin. If you have oily skin (and you wear foundation) try the studio fix fluid foundation. AMAZING for oily skin! even if i'm outside in the sun all day I only have to touch up like once. it really controls the shine! (especially if you wear the oil control with it)

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasse142
oh very pretty....does the fx bronzer thing rub off?.......

Yeah it's a face and body bronzer, but it feels like a very super light-weight foundation. so if you rub your leg, it'll come off just a little. (Kinda like if you rub your shirt on your make-uped face). but tomorrow I'm going to wear it all over and spray fix + ontop of everything and that'll be a good test to see if it stays on all day.

aligirl

That is so pretty!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
hi ya. i put in a picture of the new FX bronzer on my (right) leg only! haha. Put it on with the 187 brush. I used Deeper Bronze (the dark one)! I was just experimenting

and here's my fotd:

(Eyes) Lid: Aquadisiac, & PARROT Crease: Freshwater and fade Highlight: seedy pearl Liner: blacktrack fluid line and Sushi Flower on the bottom with Premeditated cream color base underneath it.
(face) Oil Control lotion, Studio Fix Fluid, loose medium blot powder, soft dew beauty powder and cute blush.
Lips: new tinted stick lip conditioner in Pink Resort !!

and i got my hair done today! i love it.
deeperbronze.jpg

parrot.jpg

nobrows.jpg

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
You look beautiful as always! I just need you to do me a favour - give me your body, your hair, your job, and your skills pleeeassse!

Ditto!!
I love the eye combo, the blue and red/pink look hot!

Latest posts