I'll let myself be taken just for the thrill

darbywynn318

I miss The Hush Sound =[
I wore this look on Tueday and wasn't really happy with how it turned out so I redid it today ang I'm definitely happy. My liner would not cooperate though and it took way too long to get both sides even but eventually it worked out thank goodness.
(All MAC unless otherwise stated)

Face:
BM Fairly Light and Light
MSFN Light Medium
BM Mineral Veil
(I have super oily skin but now it's becoming dry but still oily if that makes sense? Idk what to do because even mineral makeup which I've used for years is making my skin look awful after a few hours)
Pink Swoon blush

Eyes:
Painterly p/p
Warming Trend
Naked Lunch
Satellite Dreams
Stars 'n' Rockets
Beautiful Iris
Blacktrack f/l
YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils

DSCF1683-1-1.jpg

DSCF1662-1.jpg

DSCF1678-1.jpg

DSCF1674-1.jpg

CC welcome, thanks for looking!

Hypathya

Really pretty!!

I know what you mean by your oily skin going dry but still oily... Your complexion is dehydrated. With lack of water, the oils in your face get dry. You need a facial. At home you can exfoliate to get rid of dry dead cells, follow with a face vaporization with tea tree oil to purify pores, apply a purifying mask and then try a water based moisturizer or even Avene Thermal Water mist (it contains minerals and salts that will help your face cells retain water). Hope I helped.

darbywynn318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Really pretty!!

I know what you mean by your oily skin going dry but still oily... Your complexion is dehydrated. With lack of water, the oils in your face get dry. You need a facial. At home you can exfoliate to get rid of dry dead cells, follow with a face vaporization with tea tree oil to purify pores, apply a purifying mask and then try a water based moisturizer or even Avene Thermal Water mist (it contains minerals and salts that will help your face cells retain water). Hope I helped.

Thank you! That is such a big help, I defintely think my skin is dehydrated! Any suggestions for products that may be helpful?

Simply Elegant

Skin can get like that if the top layer is dry but your skin type is actually oily. Mine is like that in the winter when it gets really cold. Moisturize with something heavy at night to repair surface dryness and something light in the day so your makeup will apply well.