Illamasqua Discussion

AstronautRaptor

Man.. I am so depressed Illamasqua was pulled from the US :( I didn't even notice until lately when I wanted to get some blushes.. which are my HG blushes. Bummer.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Bumping to note that Illamasqua will be on Hautelook tomorrow. :cheer: I think it's their second time on there. The first time it was virtually all nail polishes, IIRC. I hope they'll have other products on there this go-around. (Of course, it would be better if they returned to the US and Canada, full stop, but yeah.)

shellygrrl

Staff member
So it's mostly nail polishes again, this time, but there are also some lipsticks and glosses, as well as liquid liners and their Masquara. So a little more variety, but I still think it could be improved. :nods:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Many of their lipsticks have a matte finish, but (IMO) it's a very comfortable matte finish. (I find their matte formula easier to wear than MAC's, for example.)

Ajigglin

Im planning a trip to the Illamasqua store when I go away next month...never tried any of their lippies before.  Are they worth it? 
I think so. I always get compliments when I wear Underworld. I think they have some very unique colors.

rachelizabethx

I have had lipstick in Glissade for so long and I love it, but I recently got Red Balloon by MAC and when I swatched them I learned they're almost identical!! I don't want to part with either :( sadly I can't upload great swatches because my camera is broken. What do I dooo? If you google I'm sure you can see similarities. The only difference really I think it Red Balloon is slightly more red

shellygrrl

Staff member
Which one do you love/use more? Meanwhile, Illamasqua is now on Net-a-Porter for US peeps. Only select products are up there now, but let's hope the full range will be added eventually! :cheer:

Ajigglin

FYI: use TWEETTHANKS to save 20% on Illamasqua's site for the next 24-48 hours. I think the promotion started yesterday, so you have a day left. I just ordered a gang of lipsticks I've been wanting.

Denae78

Hey ladies, haven't been on here in awhile in a dismal attempt at curbing makeup spending lol. Wanted to let all the Canadians know that The Bay has all Illamasqua on 50% off. Not sure how recently the markdowns happened,there's still stock on most stuff. Not sure if they ship to the US though.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hey ladies, haven't been on here in awhile in a dismal attempt at curbing makeup spending lol. Wanted to let all the Canadians know that The Bay has all Illamaqua on 50% off. Not sure how recently the markdowns happened,there's still stock on most stuff. Not sure if they ship to the US though.
Meanwhile, Illamasqua is now on Net-a-Porter for US peeps. Only select products are up there now, but let's hope the full range will be added eventually! :cheer:

Latest posts