Illamasqua pencils vs. Urban Decay 24/7

Steel Magnolia

Does anybody know how the Illamasqua medium pencils compare to the Urban Decay 24/7 ones? Ive heard people say that the Illamasqua are the best theyve ever tried - people have also said this about the UD ones too though lol! Any opinions on the matter?? Im going a'hauling on Thursday and Im not sure which to invest in!

PinkBasset

I like both. I think it depends what are you after - UD makes more bright and pearly colours and Illamasqua medium pencils come in matte and more basic colours (although UD makes some very nice neutrals too and Illamasqua has some bright pinks!). Both are very pigmented. I don't know if the Illamasqua medium pencils are waterproof or not. I haven't worn the UD on my waterline because of the pearliness in them (don't have Zero, is that the only matte they make?), I don't know if they are safe for that? Both are great used as an eyeshadow base and the staying power is very good! If you like shimmer or bright vibrant colours, and the fact that they are waterproof, I would say go for UD and if you prefer matte and are after some not so neony-colours go for Illamasqua.
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Many people do use the UD on waterline, I wonder if anyone here knows if they are approved and safe for that purpose. Atleast the black one, Zero, should be!
smiles.gif