i'm a butterfly!

ilovexnerdsx

hello
cheerleader.gif

im EXTREMELY open to suggestions and criticism right now. i like this combination of colors but for some reason something about this look isn't working and if you see what's wrong with it, PLEASE let me know so i can re-try this and make it better
smiles.gif

i used:

face: select cover up nc20, select tint nc20, porcelain pink (applied wet), erno laszlo absolute finish spf 35.

eyes: bare canvas paint, surreal e/s, tilt e/s, violet pigment, aqualine LLL (on my lower lashes..this is gonna be impossible to get off!), pop iris LLL, almond icing e/s, rich ground f/l

lips: magnetique lipglass, pearl CCB.

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

once again, please point out what you think should be improved! thanks
wavey.gif

Sanne

gorgeous!!! I think you don't need improvement IMO, but I have an idea to intensify your eyes a bit(to change it into a more vivid evening makeup), apply a line with a dark brown eyeshadow, and blend it out a bit.

prinzessin784

I think it's beautiful! The one thing I would do is wear more of a light pink lipstick or gloss to draw more attention to the eyes, since they are so gorgeous and dramatic!

amoona

too cute ... i really love the liner but i'm scared of it lol. the brush looks sloppy. do u use a different brush to apply it?!

quinntastic

I think it looks fine but the lips is too bold and too much color with the eyes. If you put a sheer baby pink gloss on I think that would look a lot better. Love the liner though and the eyes look great overall. Nice job.
thmbup.gif

..kels*

gorgeous! i'm amazed at how well you applied the LLL. do you use a different brush for it or are you just extremely talented??
eyelove.gif

kimmy

you look so pretty, Hannah! i never thought of applying MSFs wet...that's pure genius!

Kim.

I love the purple eye liner and I think if you like it and are confident with it, then wear it.

Eoraptor

That looks really cute! I would suggest making the lower lashes dark like the upper ones and maybe using an aqua color as a fuzzy liner/shadow on your lower lids instead.

saniyairshad

ur sooo beautiful...and i love this look it's soooo simple...i love the simple eye/bold lip look!!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip about the MSFs.

DOLLface

I love this, especially the lip color. The only thing I can think of changing would be maybe trying a different lip color with this eye look.

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoraptor
That looks really cute! I would suggest making the lower lashes dark like the upper ones and maybe using an aqua color as a fuzzy liner/shadow on your lower lids instead.

I second that! And you look adorable as always
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

thank you everyone!
smiles.gif
i wore this out tonight and got some friendly looks from a waiter, lol
lol.gif

for the LLL.. i stretched the skin by my eye out so it was easier to put on the liner. i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about, it makes putting liner on a lot easier..but not so easy to explain
hmm.gif

besides that, just practice and go slow if you need to!

thankyou again!
greengrin.gif
xoxo

Simply Elegant

Did you apply the eyeshadows wet with brushes? I think that would help a lot and make it pop more and maybe use a lighter more toned down lip colour. Still pretty though.

SARAHluvsMAC

looks very cute, you have nice skin

my suggestions would be to ditch the LLL on the lower lashes, stick with a darker one
maybe even use a dark brown liner on top and bottom to define a little bit better
curling your lashes would help with that as well
also maybe cleaning up your eyebrows a bit

what i really like is the cheeks, they look really naturally flushed and i like the lipgloss
i think alot of times fotds are missing lips and im glad you don't ignore yours!