*I'm a Fairy!* PIC HEAVY

lexi584

I completely did this out of boredom. I would have rather not taken these pictures in the nighttime, because the colours are washed out, but oh well, it was more vibrant in real life. Also, it looks like a have a lazy eye, which I don't, it's just because I can't put false eyelashes on my left eye for some reason. Whatever. Enjoy!

(Clicky-clicky!!!)

This looks so dumb, I was trying to blow a kiss, but the hand got cut out:

I used:

Face
BE Bare Minerals in Tan
BE Mineral Veil
Studio Fix Cover Up NW35

Eyes
Stilife paint
Jewel blue e/s
Pompous blue e/s
Pink Freeze e/s
Parfait Amour e/s
Violet Pigment
Electric Coral pigment
Bright Fuchsia pigment
Pink Opal pigment
Spunsilver glitterliner
Blacktrack f/l
Engraved p/p
Maybelline Full n Soft
False Lashes

Brows
Brown Down e/s
Kid e/s
Quo brow pencil in Medium
Wax
Clear Mascara

Cheeks
Style blush
Fabulush CCB

Lips
Nymphette l/g

VeXedPiNk

I am LOVING those lashes!! They really suit your face and the whole look is breath-taking!! I love how colourful it is. Great job!

spam_musubi_

this is gorgeous! where did you get those lashes? i wish i was tan like youuu. i feel so gross and pasty right now.

lexi584

I got the lashes at Shoppers Drug Mart and they were like $2! LOL! But I couldn't resist - I was like "these are some FOTD lashes" haha. They were such a pain to put on though.

Don't feel bad about the tanning - I work at a salon so it's obligatory for me to be tan!

saniyairshad

UR A HOT & SEXY FAIRY>>> girl ur gorgeous!!!!! love the lashes and the MU....ur soooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!

Eoraptor

Those lashes are beautiful! I have trouble with my left lashes too, since my hand blocks the mirror when applying them.
smiles.gif

circe221

Amazing...simply amazing....your facial features are to die for! And those colors are just perfection with your green eyes!

Showgirl

Beautiful! I think you look like some kind of exotic tropical bird that's about to launch into flight!

NobodyPlease

So beautiful. Love the color combination. Very pretty. I have green eyes to and love how yours pop ...so maybe it is time to try and duplicate this look. Thanks! - C