I'm a liitle rusty...

faithhopelove24

It's bee a while...so i'm in need of inspiration (amoung other things)

this is my "trying not to look like a hussy look for church" look

593cd3f8.jpg

1b4935d5.jpg

I used...
bare canvas (base), naked lunch(highlight), Iman cedar chip(crease), folie(outer V)

This is something a liitle more colorful...
latestmakeup06048.jpg

latestmakeup06034.jpg

I used...bare canvas (base), naked lunch(highlight), primary yellow & teal pigment(lid),Iman cedar chip & plumage(crease), folie(outer V), violet pigment (lower lash line)
Enjoy
smiles.gif

Miss_Behave

lady I loooovvee your brows! they are picture perfect! And I never seen such a good highlighting, how do you do that?

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
lady I loooovvee your brows! they are picture perfect! And I never seen such a good highlighting, how do you do that?

well for starters I used BBQ lip pencil to draw my brows on and fill them with a little iman cedar chip e/s and then I use bare canvas as a base and a little naked lunch and....!viola!
smiles.gif

singinmys0ng

the 1st is one of the best natural looks i've seen in a while! You do a great job at blending everything together! And I love the 2nd look..there seem to be so many colors and they go so well together! Great job!
smiles.gif

Pushpa

how ur do ur highlites always makes me jealous lol

i love the first pic u look beautiful hahaha and i just read what u wrote lmao

IslandGirl77

I know what you mean about not looking like a hussy for Church. LOL I always gotta tone it down for Church. You look good though. Your looks are always great.