I'm a MAC Artist!!

miss_dre

I am one of the happiest people in the world right now!! After having missed an opportunity last fall to go to a group interview because I was working and there was no one available to take my shift, I got a second chance!

A few weeks ago I got a call for a group interview, and because my counter needed to hire people fast, I got a call back within a week to do a demo, and then 4 days after that to tell me that I was hired!! Woohooo!!! It all happened very fast, and omg I couldn't be happier!!

So of course, I had to share this with all of you lovelies! After all, I owe alot to this forum and everyone here, as this is where I go everyday to learn more about the wonderful world of MAC!
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_dre
I am one of the happiest people in the world right now!! After having missed an opportunity last fall to go to a group interview because I was working and there was no one available to take my shift, I got a second chance!

A few weeks ago I got a call for a group interview, and because my counter needed to hire people fast, I got a call back within a week to do a demo, and then 4 days after that to tell me that I was hired!! Woohooo!!! It all happened very fast, and omg I couldn't be happier!!

So of course, I had to share this with all of you lovelies! After all, I owe alot to this forum and everyone here, as this is where I go everyday to learn more about the wonderful world of MAC!
smiles.gif

congrat.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
Congrats!! I just got hired too!!!

congrat.gif

i told you that you would!

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
congrat.gif

congrat.gif

i told you that you would!

I'm seriously so happy!!! They offered me a 32 hour position!!! After I hung up the phone I started to bawl and my mom was freaked out that something was wrong when I called her. lol.. I'm totally on cloud 9!!

User93

Congratz! Thats awesomу! MA at the mac counter are so lovely and nice, they set the whole mood! Glad for you!
dothewave.gif
dothewave.gif
dothewave.gif

Latest posts