i'm a zombie from thriller :D

shannyn92

So at my school were putting on this sign language production where we take the biggest hits throughout the years and sign them. However, so that we don't make it boring were having dancers in the background and fun things like that. Soooo, I'm a dancer in thriller by Michael Jackson and they wanted us to look like zombies, and this is what I created
smiles.gif
Criticism is WELCOMED!!
specktra_rocks.gif

Used: Artifact Paint Pot
Cranberry Eyeshadow
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Some random Covergirl Liner
MUFE Flash Palette
Toilet Paper
Corn Syrup
Food Coloring

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

Kimmy4205

I love it! you look like you could be in the video as well. Horror after Halloween, I reeaaaallly like!

blackeneddove

This is pretty good for household products! I think that the blood is a little bright and too flat, if you mixed it with black eyeshadow to give it different shades it would look more realistic! I'd also suggest layering eyelash glue or elmer's glue over the toilet paper a few times (if you're not going to get liquid latex) and use a toothpick to peel some layers back and add dark blood underneath- it will look like your face is peeling! It's fun
smiles.gif

But I LOVE the shading underneath your eyes, definately makes you look dead. Maybe mix your foundation with green or blue or gray eyeshadow to and apply it all over to give your skin a "dead" look?
Those are the tips I have! HTH!!

shannyn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
This is pretty good for household products! I think that the blood is a little bright and too flat, if you mixed it with black eyeshadow to give it different shades it would look more realistic! I'd also suggest layering eyelash glue or elmer's glue over the toilet paper a few times (if you're not going to get liquid latex) and use a toothpick to peel some layers back and add dark blood underneath- it will look like your face is peeling! It's fun
smiles.gif

But I LOVE the shading underneath your eyes, definately makes you look dead. Maybe mix your foundation with green or blue or gray eyeshadow to and apply it all over to give your skin a "dead" look?
Those are the tips I have! HTH!!

perfect! thanks so much!!
specktra_rocks.gif

Latest posts