i'm addicted to these now!

mel0622

i went to walmart and have 3 of these revlon 12 hour eyeshadow quad.

i have...

sandstorm
in the buff
and after i saw nessa's fotd neutal khakis

sigwing

I've had the In the Buff quad & first got it years ago! I've actually gotten compliments (from even men) on my eyeshadow when I've worn it. If anyone has trouble figuring out how to apply, they have the handy "map" on the back to show what color goes where, & I followed it & loved the natural shades. Revlon really isn't bad stuff for the price, & can be used wet or dry, and has some great dark colors for lining. Back in the (cough) late 70's, they used to have huge displays with single shadows in containers that had a huge round pan of the color, and one of my first makeup purchases was a frosty PINK (and I mean PINK) that I would wear. The array of their colors was just awsome to me, being like 13 or 14 yrs old.

I think I have the Khaki one too, isn't that some nice greens? And there's a Coffee Bean, I think it is....you gotta get that if you have those 3 you list here! *s*
Now I need to go check out Sandstorm & will probably end up with that one too...

p.s., on following suggestions on packages for which shade to put where on your lid, I noticed an Almay package the other day that HAD to have screwed up on the numbers for the highlighter and the crease color...so if it doesn't seem to make sense, it could be something like that.

AudreyNicole

Oh my, I love them too! I have the Khaki one, the spring moss one (greens) and the Berry something one lol. It the one with the brighter pink and purple shades! I LOVE that one - it's my favorite! I want to pick up the buff and demin quads soon. I layer them over the Revlon EyeGlide shadows. Usually I use the same color as the shadow - BTW, Revlon eye and lip products are B1G1 at Ulta til March 4th!
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

you know I was just thinking about revlon and how in the 80's they had pallettes and pans like MAC does now. you could pop them in and out. My fave color was peacock, a blue/gold green douchrome-y lustre-y think. It was fallout city though. I thought I was Cyndi Lauper so I didn't care
winks.gif

i also used to love Zinc pink lipstick and Black Amythest nail polish...I am old
rofl.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
you know I was just thinking about revlon and how in the 80's they had pallettes and pans like MAC does now. you could pop them in and out. My fave color was peacock, a blue/gold green douchrome-y lustre-y think. It was fallout city though. I thought I was Cyndi Lauper so I didn't care
winks.gif

i also used to love Zinc pink lipstick and Black Amythest nail polish...I am old
rofl.gif

WOW...I remember Peacock too! LOL

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamella
I liked their old formulation better. But they are pretty colors.

You know, now that you mention it, I did notice a change in my In the Buff quads with the newer packaging. My older one has a darker brown in it, the peachy one has a little more color, and I think the newer package the colors are lighter and maybe a little more frost to them. But I still like them. I think the Coffee Bean looks the same, tho.

kannan

I never noticed the map on the back! duh me! i'm trying one of my quads tomorrow! i think i have 2 in my train case!