I'm baaack! and with a mac makeover!!

trollydolly

So I went to mac yesterday to get my makeup done for new years eve and this is a fotd of the outcome!
It was my first mac makeover and I wasn't overly impressed. For those of you who have seen my other fotds the outcome of the makeover is extremely similar to a look I did myself a few months ago with stars n rockets e/s http://specktra.net/f166/first-brigh...rockets-94700/
Also the ma didnt set my foundation with powder and when she was applying the false eyelashes my upper and lower eyelids got stuck together by the glue which was a bit scary as we had to pull them apart. it was my first time trying false eyelashes and I think they looked quite nice.
Anyway enjoy the look!

Studio fix fluid nw15
Select moisture cover nw20
Well dressed blush
Belightful ipp
Painterly paint pot
Shadowy lady e/s
Nocturnelle e/s
Stars n rockets e/s
Blacktrack fluidline
Bordeauxline eye liner
36 lashes
hue l/s
ample pink l/g

SNV32499.jpg

SNV32533.jpg

SNV32520.jpg

and heres a comedy shot of me and the bf later that night! (and a few drinks later may I add)

SNV32582.jpg

ruthless

I think you look great! She did a great job blending it looks pretty and not overpowering.

Good choice on lashes-FYI I had mine done by a mac store employee in Vancouver and they started to lift n peel 2 hours later, so better more glue than not enough.

unkn0wn

as everyone else said, purple does look really nice on you- especially with tha honey eye color of yours.

Latest posts