I'm back in action :D

mia88

Sooo.... I had a chance to do some ball makeup after being on a bit of a hiatus after a few fashion shows and having my real day job commitments, but here are pics of makeup I did on a couple of my brother's pharmacy uni friends. These girls were invited and went to the Med school ball
greengrin.gif

Sorry the pictures aren't that good quality as I had to take them quickly cos the girl's were in a rush to go to pre-ball and my camera was in the wrong settings (hence the makeup looks washed out a bit--in real life the colours were dark enough for a nighttime look)...but you guys get the jist of it!

Chick #1
Here eyes were:
-UD Primer
-MAC Shadestick in Gracious Me
-MAC eyeshadows, jeweltone, beautiful iris, mothbrown, cloudbound, a bit of the dark grey one from Pandamonium palette and I think I used a touch of Kitschmas piggie, I can't really remember!
-MAC FL in Blacktrack, MAC powerpoint in Engraved, -Napoleon matte black eyeshadow to go overtop of liners
-MAC Mascara X
-Individual false eyelashes

Rachel_frontshotcopy.jpg

Rachel_frontshot2copy.jpg

I also did her hair, and her hair was dead straight so this is a miracle that it would actually curl ....really want to go on a hairstyling course soon to get the makeup & hair artist combo going!

Rachelshair_back.jpg

Rachelshairsidecopy.jpg

Chick #2.
... this girl had the most AMAZING eyelashes! They looked fake before I even put mascara on...and then she wanted fake lashes AS WELL as her own! Talk about thick and volumous!
Eyes:
-Napoleon concealer palette
-UD Primer
-MAC Shadestick in Sharksin
-MAC eyeshadows: the grey one from Pandamonium quad, cloudbound, mothbrown, Golden Lemon pigment,
-MAC powerpoint in engraved
-MAC Masacara X
-Some jap brand criss cross false lashes

Stephs_frontshotcopy.jpg

Stephs_frontshot2copy.jpg

Stephs_Eyesclosedcopy.jpg

If you guys wanna know what else I used on their faces, just msg me
smiles.gif
Please do not copy these photos at all to give the girl's some privacy!

I can't wait to do more makeup stuff as soon as I am free from my Chartered Accountancy exam post Oct!!

hunnybun

beautiful work! i especially like the gray w/ the golden lemon on the second girl. definitely a combo that i have to try out.