I'm back!

Shoegal-fr

Hello my Specktra gals!

I have been away for a little while now, gone through some difficult moments! But i'm back. We always come back to Specktra, don't we?

I remember when i heard of MJ's death, the first thing i did is going on Specktra to find some sympathy!

I'm excited to participate in forums again, and see my lovely ladies posts... Jeanette, Susanne, Nora... and many other
smiles.gif

Talk to you all very soon!

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Yay welcome back Amira!
th_thstars.gif

I hope your difficult moments are over!
th_hug.gif

Aaaawwww, hun, we always can count on you for being the first to reply and say nice things!
Thank you so much, i'm working to make these moments end!

I miss ya sweetie! see ya in the forums ;-) Collections discussions threads uhhh LOL
th_kiss.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
Welcome back, babe!
greengrin.gif
I'm glad to have you here on Specktra by my side.
winks.gif

Thank you so much sweetheart!!!! I'm happy to be back! Love ya! Talking to you on msn right now LOL

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Aaaawwww, hun, we always can count on you for being the first to reply and say nice things!

blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Thank you so much, i'm working to make these moments end!

I miss ya sweetie! see ya in the forums ;-) Collections discussions threads uhhh LOL
th_kiss.gif

th_hug.gif

Miss you too!
th_kiss.gif

TISH1124

Welcome back!! I hope all is better now ... Yeah I think MJ affected so many of us in so many diff ways

Shoegal-fr

OMG! Thank you all for replying so nicely... there's not better place than Specktra to cheer you up!!! I missed you all!!!
th_hug.gif

Yes Tish, it was horrible, i heard of his death the first thing in the morning when i woke up... i was devastated, was in denial for days... well, i still can't believe it...

R.I.P. M.J.

Latest posts