i'm debating my second round of lure purchases

mima

should i get maidenchant blushcreme? and is mancatcher e/s really that unique??

i'm a ggg-nc42

thanks so much

BlahWah

I'm not sure about Maidenchant yet myself (I still have Delphic to get *gasp*), but I'll plug for Mancatcher! To me, it's what I wanted Kitschmas pigment to be, even Lovely Lily didn't really cut it for me. Kitschmas is to sheer, Lovely Lily is too shimmery, and Mancatcher is just right! It's pigmented enough so you don't need to pack it on, it may even a tad bit deeper than those two pigments. I'm loving it. i"m sure I can recreate it w/ Kitschmas over Violet pigment, but I'd rather just one colour doing the job.

Sorry for the blabbering, but Mancatcher's great!

PS For ref, I'm Asian NC35.

divaster

I love Mancatcher too. It looks great over either Haunting FL (same color as in the pot, just more intense) or over Macroviolet FL.

bellaetoile

yay, someone else discovered mancatcher over macroviolet. i was playing in the store and created that combo, and the MA was amazed!

i'm an nc42 also..i got waternymph and mancatched, the three fluidliners, and the two blushcreams. i'm returning the 3 tlc sticks, they don't show on me, and the consistency bugs me. also returning sea myth, its just too light and looks wierd with my tan. sex ray and pink clash lipglass are allright, but nothing super original. also, my favorite item from the whole collection was something i wasn't even planning on buying--the moisturegleam. i LOVE it, it gives me such a nice, light, shimmery glow, perfect for summer.

mima

OMG thanks so much you guys. i guess i'll have to take a 2nd look at mancatcher
smiles.gif

pr1nces583

mancatcher is nice
smiles.gif

im not sure about maidenchant, i really disliked the glitteryness of both the blush creams.

kimmy

Mancatcher e/s is amazing! i'd definately suggest getting it or at least giving it a second thought. you won't be disappointed
winks.gif

all i've heard about Maidenchant b/c is that it makes you look sweaty and your makeup cakey...so i'd have an MA try it on before you buy it, if i were you.

HTH!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
all i've heard about Maidenchant b/c is that it makes you look sweaty and your makeup cakey...so i'd have an MA try it on before you buy it, if i were you.HTH!

I looked at it last night and agree, it is very pretty, but yes, you look like a sweatball.

Latest posts