I'm frozen!!

Motoko Kusanagi

Hello, girls!!
It's so cold here in Brazil!! You guys wouldn't believe! Yesterday we had the most cold day in the entire country: -2ºC!! That's f*** cold!!!
Today I decided to play with my violet and eggplant eyeshadows, and I liked the result.I think it brings out my eyes. Excuse the eyeliner, please!! I tried, tried... but, in the end, the eyeliner won!!
C&C are very much welcome!!

Face:
Cores e Brilhos Compact Powder
Contém 1g Concealer
Avon Beyond Color Tinted Face Glow
Avon Invisible Light Tinted Smoothing Gel
Tracta Blush in Romantique

Eyes:
Eyelash curler
Cores e Brilhos Eyeshadow: White, Eggplant and Violet
Avon Mascara
Avon Black Eyeliner

Lips:
Avon GLAZEWEAR Liquid Lip Color in Salmon

Imagem009-180608.jpg

Imagem004-180608.jpg

Imagem005-180608.jpg

Imagem008-180608.jpg

Imagem010-180608.jpg

Imagem020-180608.jpg

Imagem032-180608.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Labonte

-2 degrees Celsius? That is a warm day in winter here lol.

That lipgloss looks great on you! I've been looking for a color exactly like that.

Motoko Kusanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte
-2 degrees Celsius? That is a warm day in winter here lol.

That lipgloss looks great on you! I've been looking for a color exactly like that.

Really?? Oh my!! I think I'd die!! I hate winter!! Hate it!! I often get really depressed in the winter!

Oh! And the lipgloss... I wrote the wrong name.
Actually, this is Avon GLAZEWEAR Liquid Lip Color in Salmon, but, I checked out Avon's web page (for U.S.), and couldn't find this shade there. I don't know if this shade is only for the Brazilian market, or if they translated with another name. But, I found two shades very similar to my lip gloss there: Tickled Pink and Darling Pink. I'm not so sure now if either one of these are the same as my lip gloss.

Labonte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoko Kusanagi
Really?? Oh my!! I think I'd die!! I hate winter!! Hate it!! I often get really depressed in the winter!

Oh! And the lipgloss... I wrote the wrong name.
Actually, this is Avon GLAZEWEAR Liquid Lip Color in Salmon, but, I checked out Avon's web page (for U.S.), and couldn't find this shade there. I don't know if this shade is only for the Brazilian market, or if they translated with another name. But, I found two shades very similar to my lip gloss there: Tickled Pink and Darling Pink. I'm not so sure now if either one of these are the same as my lip gloss.

I get depressed in winter too! I absolutely cannot stand the cold.

(note to self: move to Brazil)

Latest posts