"I'm gay..."

MisStarrlight

So I don't know what it is about the guys in my area. (sorry to bring race into it, but it should be said that I am as white & white can be & 90+% of the men I come in contact w/ are either Hispanic or Black) So yeah, I get approached ALL the TIME while I'm at work. I know, I look cute all dressed up, lookin like a diva w/ my makeup & hair done & all...and I know my giant ass is a big turn on, but honestly, that is not an invitation to you guys!!!
I seriously get at least one guy approaching me every shift. It's actually gotten pretty out-of-control-to the fact where I have a few stalkers & have had to call security more than once. I don't know if there is a vibe I'm giving off or something (the other girls that I work with that are waaay cuter than me do not get approached nearly as often).

But anyways....onto my point. In lieu of telling every guy off (although the real creeps do get a piece of my mind), I have resorted to giving them all excuses. My favorite of which is that I'm gay (which is pretty true), unfortunately, sometimes this encourages them more though....so I was wondering what other excuses you ladies use to get those sickos away from you. (I have considered pulling out my old engagement ring, but I don't want to give my bf the false hope that we're getting engaged again).

Shimmer

Tell them you're so glad the gender reassignment worked, and you appreciate their attention and are flattered it doesn't bother them.
smiles.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Tell them you're so glad the gender reassignment worked, and you appreciate their attention and are flattered it doesn't bother them.
smiles.gif

classic. lol.

Bybs

Quote:
smiles.gif

Ha ha.....it's perfect!

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
smiles.gif

Lmao.

So wait, are you gay? maybe they want you cause they can't have you lol

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
Lmao.

So wait, are you gay? maybe they want you cause they can't have you lol

Me? I'm bi.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

if you dont want to pull out your old engagement ring,. Go buy a good looking cheapy somewhere.. And wear it at work. It worked for me a few times.

MACATTAK

Quote:
smiles.gif

I wouldn't be able to think of a better excuse than this one!!
clap.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Me? I'm bi.

No, I was asking the poster because she said "it's pretty true" so I wasn't sure.

I'm bi too, maybe that's what she meant?

Showgirl

I think it's one of those things, when you're happily attached and not at all interested in a bit of anything else, it's sod's law, that's when you ALWAYS attract shedloads of attention, lol!

I'm a believer in the *nicer* kind of brush off - I just tell folks I'm flattered at the compliment, but categorically not interested as I'm with someone I'm crazy about. Just be firm but not unpleasant. If you're confident and firm in both tone and body language in communicating your disinterest,that should be enough and you shouldn't need to resort to making up excuses. If you do use a made-up excuse, people can often pick up the note of dishonesty/uncertainty in that (often from subconscious body language) and sense weakness, misinterpreting this as an invitation to keep on trying. So my advice is to be firm and straight with them (no pun intended! ;-)

Then again, from the sounds of things, although I get my fair share of attention, I don't have half the problem you do, cute boy-magnet lady!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
if you dont want to pull out your old engagement ring,. Go buy a good looking cheapy somewhere.. And wear it at work. It worked for me a few times.

Most guys find this to be a challenge, unfortunately.

Beauty Mark

According to what I tell people, I'm dating a wrestler/rugby player/football player. In other words, someone who could kick the guy's ass.

I've also found success in being a crazy hot mess, by pretending I had a terrible last breakup.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Most guys find this to be a challenge, unfortunately.

Yes.. haha thats true.

"oh your married, here let me stalk you even more"

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
No, I was asking the poster because she said "it's pretty true" so I wasn't sure.

I'm bi too, maybe that's what she meant?

Yeah, I'm bi.

Thanks guys for the tips...definitely some good ones, but I have to say, Shim, you take the cake
lmao.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
smiles.gif

clap.gif
lmao.gif
thmbup.gif

Latest posts