I'm going to the bank to turn in my coins..

CantAffordMAC

All for the love of MAC.
th_rolleye0014.gif
i figured I might as well cash in my change now...if I can get MAC at 15% off, i need to take advantage of that. Seriously. AND I still paid my health insurance bill! Go me, go me.

Needless to say i am not hauling until Sonic Chic...(foreal this time yall)

Last week I got Gulf Stream and Solar White eyeshadows, and a foundation pump.

Yesterday I got:
*Turquatic Heat perfume
*Plasma Blu nail polish
*Climate Blue shadow
*Cool Heat shadow
*Blue Flame shadow
*Tropic Glow slimshine
*Nymphette lipglass
*Glamour OD dazzleglass.........$68 bucks (including B2M and an exchange)

Today I got:
*Refined Golden bronzer
*Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base (omg I've been dying for this)
*Syrup lipstick
*Utter Pervette lipstick
*Missy slimshine
*Long Stem Rose slimshine......$85

Guys...now I feel bad for spending all this. My mom was all "you spent $68 on more makeup?!?" I know you guys won't make me feel bad. i don't even feel out of control....am i???

Whatev! I work hard for my money I can spend it how I want
jerkit.gif

gigglegirl

hey rebecca! nope I will not make you feel guilty! Sweeet haul!! How is virgin isle? I like Syrup!!

oh god....I just spent 250+80=330 today on f&f, with a LOT of brushes. mostly. Eeeww that looks really disgusting. 330. yuck. ok let's keep each other strong, NO MORE BUYING for a while.

Seriously I need to go on a no-buy!

almmaaa

Your not out of control. I think that is a fairly good amount of money moms always say that my mom always tells me things thats why i never show my stuff to her LOL.

hhunt2

HAHA, i like the little "jerk off" dude! lmao

I sold some of my clothes, purses & shoes at a consignment store last year in order for me to buy makeup. I got $125 for selling my stuff! I am a "coin collector" too when it comes to something I want. hehe

user46

lol that smiley.

but um, yea .. your money! do as you please. one thing i hate is when people make a big deal about what you spend your money on.

newagetomatoz

Yay! You got Plasma Blu! And that is not a ridiculous haul at all! Whenever I go to my counter I always end up spending like $100 something, and then I hit Sephora. lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
Dang, girl, that's a lot of coins...

lol.gif
I know right. Considering I've been saving them since January!! I dont cash them in until times of need. And a MAC haul is one of those times, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Yay! You got Plasma Blu! And that is not a ridiculous haul at all! Whenever I go to my counter I always end up spending like $100 something, and then I hit Sephora. lol Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

Plasma Blu's texture kinda sucks but then again I wont be wearing it constantly! Its pretty awesome though...my first MAC polish. It looks kinda hot against my tan
smiles.gif
I never buy anything from Sephora, since their products cost twice as much as MAC

Thanks guys for all your....compliments.
fluffy.gif
Lets see when my stuff will get here!

Latest posts