I'm going to these places and i need recommendations! AHHH!

AmiS4ys

So I'm going to Chicago, and Fort Wayne, IN, and I have no idea whats there or not there. So please give me any recommendations for food, shopping, whatever!

HELP!

SerenityRaine

Theres a MAC Pro in Chicago! When are you going? I'll be there next month Aug. 18th - 22nd. So, if I'm there before you I'll let you know.

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
Theres a MAC Pro in Chicago! When are you going? I'll be there next month Aug. 18th - 22nd. So, if I'm there before you I'll let you know.

You will be. I'm not headed there til October 1st thru the 6th. o_O We're visitng the whole city so lemme know what else is there as well!
greengrin.gif

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
You will be. I'm not headed there til October 1st thru the 6th. o_O We're visitng the whole city so lemme know what else is there as well!
greengrin.gif

I think if you do an edit and then "advanced edit" on your original post and add "Chicago" to your title, you may get more views... or maybe not?

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
I think if you do an edit and then "advanced edit" on your original post and add "Chicago" to your title, you may get more views... or maybe not?

Thanks, I did just that. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for it >.<

xKiKix

hi, i live in chicago and i recommend going to the mac pro store, if you can head to woodfield mall and shop (the mall is BEAUTIFUL! and its the biggest mall in the 'chicago' area), i also think that you should definitely hit up downtown chicago and Michigan ave theres plenty of stores and dining choices. oh yes, you've never been to chicago if you've never been to navy pier. lol, sorry for the long recommendations.

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
hi, i live in chicago and i recommend going to the mac pro store, if you can head to woodfield mall and shop (the mall is BEAUTIFUL! and its the biggest mall in the 'chicago' area), i also think that you should definitely hit up downtown chicago and Michigan ave theres plenty of stores and dining choices. oh yes, you've never been to chicago if you've never been to navy pier. lol, sorry for the long recommendations.

what's navy pier?

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
what's navy pier?

i really couldnt describe it, but heres the site:

Navy Pier

it has a lot of activities going on during the summer, a lot of tourists love to visit there.

Latest posts