MissResha

yahoo.gif
specktra_rocks.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
drools.gif
mac_haul.gif

^^that pretty much translates how i feel right about now

hi there, i'm Resha from No. VA, i work in DC (just found out today that the nearest Sephora is in Georgetown
angry.gif
). that sucks...

anyway, i'm obviously new around these parts but i can see that i'm in good company
greengrin.gif
lots of pretty and very sweet beauties here from what i can tell.

nice to meet you all

oh, and this is my face lol:

10f1dh0.jpg

benzito_714

hello fellow DMV specktrette! yeah georgetown has sephora and mac right next to each other-oh how my wallet screams
th_LMAO.gif

MissResha

hiiii

omg are u serious?? LE SIGH!!!
ssad.gif

i'm gonna have to take the metro over to those parts because i'm too far from here, and going to tysons requires weekend hours lol

f!erce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
yahoo.gif
specktra_rocks.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
drools.gif
mac_haul.gif

^^that pretty much translates how i feel right about now

hi there, i'm Resha from No. VA, i work in DC (just found out today that the nearest Sephora is in Georgetown
angry.gif
). that sucks...

anyway, i'm obviously new around these parts but i can see that i'm in good company
greengrin.gif
lots of pretty and very sweet beauties here from what i can tell.

nice to meet you all

oh, and this is my face lol:

10f1dh0.jpg

Welcome! Dont know whereabouts in DC you work (I often take the shuttle to G'towne for my MAC and Sephora fix) but another option is Sephora in Pentagon City, if you are near the yellow or blue lines its not too far to hop on the metro during your lunch break, Sephora and MAC are but one floor apart!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

MissResha

thanks guys!

@f!erce, i work directly across the street from the White House, between H and New York, closest metro is McPherson Sq.

Scorpdva

Welcome. I have been a member for a while but usually just lurking. This site is fantastic!! Everyone so helpful.

TISH1124

Welcome...My Mac Pro and Sephora are right near each other too...really sucks!! My purse screams and hollars as soon as I hit the entrance way

MissResha

hi everyone
smiles.gif

@Tish, my credit card committed suicide today when i was trying to buy some stuff from sephora.com. it cracked in half and told me to kiss it's ass lmao. at this rate, i'm gonna be the only one in my family with no money to spend on OTHERS. i've been buying a shitload of stuff for myself.

(but in all honesty, i haven't done that in years so it feels good to be selfish)

TISH1124

^^^ Hey I'm all about spoiling myself at times to..Oh hell with me most of the time...But I love shopping for others too...Sometimes you just need that perk up buying...to make you feel better! BTW I feel GOOD!
yahoo.gif
Lots of perk-ups lately

budafly_kisz

HEY!! I'm super late too but I'm in NOVA and work in DC tooooooo. Metro Center's Macy's counter has some of the greatest MA's that I've run into in our area..

Welcome though girl!

MissResha

hey thanks lovelies
greengrin.gif

i still haven't been able to hit up the Macy's at Metro center. But dammit, you've convinced me. I have to go now LOL, thanks for the tip!!