im in love with h i p!! pic heavy

Eye<3Colour

omg its a dream come true for me. im not near a mac counter and ordering online isn't always the answer for this my must have new makeup every week kind of girl. Loreal has a new line called

H I P
High intensity pigments

the color is so amazing. i bought all the e/s that the store had at the time. they come in duos and they were 6 bucks each. they also have lipgloss, lipstick, highlighter, bronzer, blush, foundation. i could of bought the entire collection!! i hope this stays around. ive only seen it one place and that was Mejiers.

the shadow i used today was SASSY duo
smiles.gif
u gotta check it out!!
sorry for so many pics, just wanted to show diff angles and how much i love this eye shadow!! lol and i didnt have time to crop my nose out cause im getting ready for work. the pics look kinda funny w/out the lips lol!!!

pics1791135348687.JPG

pics1821135348713.JPG

pics1841135348741.JPG

pics1861135348764.JPG

pics1871135348796.JPG

pics18811135348854.JPG

Juneplum

wow this looks great! i;ve heard SO MANY people talking about that HIP line! hmm, maybe i'll check it out!

user4

oooh, nice!! i've never heard of HIP, i just went to the drug store yesterday and looked around the makeup section and didnt see it... oh my... i must try this!!! hehe

Eye<3Colour

for the milani lovers, its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!! im still so excited about this!! after xmas im going around to all the stores to see if they have the whole collection. the place i went only had 4 e/s out of 10 i think. i also want to try the blushes
smiles.gif
this is the first time ive seen or heard about it. i was so xcited. www.hipcolor.com only prob is, it goes to the loreal site and it doesnt even have it on there.. sigh

jennie2516

HiP is made by L'Oréal and should be out in most stores by February. They are testing it in some stores now, but most stores will have it by Jan 1st and its up to them when they actually put it out for sale.

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennie2516
HiP is made by L'Oréal and should be out in most stores by February. They are testing it in some stores now, but most stores will have it by Jan 1st and its up to them when they actually put it out for sale.

right on, thanks so much for that info!!!

xiahe

whoa, that's hot! and the good thing is that i would probably be able to pull this one off! i've heard a lot of good things about the HIP line...and after seeing this i definitely need to purchase Sassy. ♥

Eye<3Colour

thanks ladies! i cant wait to try the other colors i got!! im trying to figure out if i can depott them. they are in a pot like mac, but bigger.

aziajs

That looks great! I am going to check HIP out. Thanks for the heads up.

Awww...the link for the site has changed. They must have taken that page down. I can't find any info on HIP at the L'Oreal site.

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
Are these loose eyeshadows or pressed? Either way, very pretty!

pressed
smiles.gif
thank you

Latest posts