Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
holy crap, chrissy. you look...omg!! awesome :]

i need to go find me some of those now haha

lol your way to kind!!!
winks.gif
thank you

Ms. Z

L'Oreal HIP

Yes, aren't they great?! I hope they release more colors. I wrote about these a couple of weeks ago. I love them, I was so impressed that I contacted L'Oreal to let them know. They flew off the shelves at Walgreens. You got a better price, I paid $8.19 each at K-Mart, but I did use my $2.00 off/ two products coupon.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
omg its a dream come true for me. im not near a mac counter and ordering online isn't always the answer for this my must have new makeup every week kind of girl. Loreal has a new line called

H I P
High intensity pigments

the color is so amazing. i bought all the e/s that the store had at the time. they come in duos and they were 6 bucks each. they also have lipgloss, lipstick, highlighter, bronzer, blush, foundation. i could of bought the entire collection!! i hope this stays around. ive only seen it one place and that was Mejiers.

the shadow i used today was SASSY duo
smiles.gif
u gotta check it out!!
sorry for so many pics, just wanted to show diff angles and how much i love this eye shadow!! lol and i didnt have time to crop my nose out cause im getting ready for work. the pics look kinda funny w/out the lips lol!!!

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I just picked up this Sassy Duo at Meijer because of your gorgeous FOTD!

thanks!! i hope you love them as much i do!!

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilsbeeKei
I saw those today
I got the little booklet
I'm get them all
I got Walmart cards for christmas

oooo, i wish our walmart had them! ive been looking all over town. cause mejiers only had 5 of them, and i really want the rest!!! hope you like them too!!!

Latest posts