i'm in love with Lorac E/S.. omgosh!

heidik

ok so I took a little trip to Sephora today and picked up the Lorac palette, i believe its called private affair? OMGosh, these eyeshadows are the most pigmented shadows I have ever used... wow! I am so impressed.. I don't hear much talk about Lorac, is there a reason??? I have found a new brand to love

twilightessence

I have that palette, too. The eye shadows are really, really nice. Their a little glittery and yeah, LOL, I leaned right away that you need very little to get amazing pigmentation.

Sadly, the primer it comes with doesn't work for me :(. So I need a better base.

Smf16

ok so I took a little trip to Sephora today and picked up the Lorac palette, i believe its called private affair? OMGosh, these eyeshadows are the most pigmented shadows I have ever used... wow! I am so impressed.. I don't hear much talk about Lorac, is there a reason??? I have found a new brand to love
Oh yes..Lorac eyeshadows are the best!! I don't have that private affair palette but I have a lot of other ones from her..I just got the little black palette too. Lorac eyeshadows are highly pigmented, smooth and creamy IMO....I don't understand why the brand doesn't get more attention...

megan92

I have a few LORAC lip glosses that I love!! I've swatched some of their eyeshadows and they are really nice, but I don't need to buy anymore makeup at the moment lol. I would definitely buy 'em someday, though. It seems like an overall good brand I agree it should get more attention...

iheartangE

The Little Black Palette is incredible! Smoothest, creamiest, most amazing eyeshadows ever. They're baked mineralized shadows, and they're powder but if you touch one with your finger they feel like cream shadows-so beautiful! I wish they'd make more shadows like these in all kinds of colors-they have those baked trios, which are also smooth and blend-able, but not as creamy...seriously there is nothing like this palette!