I'm Lazy Everyday/Very Little Makeup Open Call

HeavenLeiBlu

So, as stated in my "I Have a Confession" thread, I revealed that although I love makeup and that sorta thing, I really don't have it in me to go make the effort of doing a full face. I mean, I don't even like wearing foundation! I realize that I'm in the minority, but the thing all of us here share is the love of beauty, and the desire to learn and share. I feel like those of us who are about minimal effort are underrepresented, and I wanted to do a quick, simple, FOTD of what I tend to go for most days of the week. Just wanted to show that you don't have to look completely dried up and dead when you don't want to go all out as far as makeup application, or you just want something you can do in 2 minutes. It also just happened that I went to an open call yesterday which required "little to no makeup." Of course I was like, " Oh, I KNOW" I can do that! LOL So here goes.

Fresh outta the shower- I know... scary!

2dtn3pj.jpg

Eyes: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara,
I know my lashes are barely visible in the pics, but believe me it's awesome in person. My short, sparse lashes are invisible without it. In person, people ask me if I have falsies on, when I wear it. MAC Handwritten eyeshdow to fill in the brows a lil bit

Lips: Milani lip liner in Most Natural, Jordana Quickliner in Chocolate Cherry
( it's actually an eyeliner, but I like it on my lips, LOL), MAC Lipglass in Clear

Face: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in So Ceylon on cheeks, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep Dark on t-zone

2e0k61g.jpg

Fuzzy, I know
9thkbp.jpg

FiestyFemme

I think that's a great everyday look for you! Wish I looked that good in so little makeup, but with my features, I need a lot more makeup to look polished.

TIERAsta

You're so lucky to look that amazing fresh out of the shower! I definitely need some undereye concealer and something to cover my bright red cheeks!

SassyMochaJess

If i had skin like yours i might skip the foundation most days, but for the most part i enjoy the full face....But alot of women just don't like makeup therefore make no effort.... but your gorgeous!

TISH1124

I am in the same minority as you...I truly believe in less is more most days!! My fotds are the most I ever makeup...then I wash half of it off before I leave the house....You look beautiful, naturally!

Latest posts