I'm loving the Thunder Quad FOTD

HappyHannah

This is my 4th attempt at copying the A Rose look from MAC's website, I think this is the best so far. After the whole cover-up and foundation routine I used Bare Canvas as a base, put Lucky Jade Shadestick on the outer and inner 3rd of the lid then filled in the center with Beige-ing shadestick and blended. Then took my handy 311 (I'm starting to like this brush better than my 266) and lined Lucky Jade under my eye. Then I put Scarab over all of the Lucky Jade and put Rye over Beige-ing and and on the lower inner corners of my eyes. I then took a clean 219 and smoked out the colors that were lining the bottom of my eye a little. Then I blended some Vanilla pigment on my brow bone with the 224 and then blended Bitter into the crease with the same brush. After that a grabbed my 311 and lined my water line with Sweet Sage Fluidline, curled my lashes, put primer on the ends, combed through them, curled again and applyed a lot of Dior Maximeyes (love that stuff!!). For the cheeks I dabbed little dots of Benefit Highbeam on the apples of my cheeks, blended with 187 then applied Porcelain Pink MSF over it using the same brush. Last but not least I dabbed Strawberry Blonde l/s over Benefit's Lipscription Silky Lip Balm which was already soaking in (thats what made the l/s more shiny). Whew! Sorry this is so long, I just had some free time for once before I leave for an appointment. Hope everyone enjoys!
475170445_l.jpg

michy_mimi

I just got the thunder quad too and I love what you have done with it. Isn't scarab a trully amazing color?