I'm new, and I f...ed up :)

innocent

Hello, everyone!
I'm a visual artist from Croatia, addicted to make up and goth clothes
winks.gif

Since we do not have MAC products in our little country, I'm finding this forum very inspirational and informative.
Thanks to all of you.

But I'm having a tiny problem with my nick here, it is written innocent, but should be Innocent, and that's because my keyboard sucks, so, I would like to know is it possible to change that anyhow?

Thanks for reading

pratbc

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying the site. This site is so full of inspiration and wonderful people who are always willing to help out and share their talent and ideas.
I actually do not know about changing your name. I would suggest looking through the Specktra.net frequently asked questions forum or hitting the search button and doing an advanced search.
Sorry I couldn't be of any more help to you- just wanted to welcome you!
Patti

coachkitten

Innocent contact one of the mods like Janice and she should be able to help you with that. Welcome to Specktra!

pumpkincat210

Welcome to Specktra! There is so much good information on makeup here, you will definitely find something that is inspirational.

innocent

so, i wrote two mails to Janice, she didn't answer...
is there any other moderator i could contact about this?

Janice

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Specktra. It's stated very clearly in Specktra TOS that names will not be changed unless there is an extenuating circumstance.

Common question FAQ, please look here for an answer before sending a PM! [click me]

innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Specktra. It's stated very clearly in Specktra TOS that names will not be changed unless there is an extenuating circumstance.

Common question FAQ, please look here for an answer before sending a PM! [click me]

thanx for welcoming me, and i saw that post, but i had a problem with my keyboard and Innocent is my official nick name that i use for copyright and watermarks, so, to me, it's important.