I'm new here

Anitavino

I have been a Bobbi Brown Girl for years but have a NEW Lemming for Chanel and Dior and I welcome advice galore!! Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Z LUV
Anitavino

tirurit

Hi! And welcome to Specktra!

I am pretty new myself, and personally I am quite limited in the brands I choose as to what I get to try in person in my town. That said I will be travelling in a few weeks and have been lemming some Bobbi Brown brushes and concealer system for a while! Any recommendations, advice or additional things I should check out?

Anitavino

Hey tirurit

I have several BBrown brushes and they are very nice. Bronzer is my favorite one. BB concealer and corrector are great. Very moisturizing and I have used for years. You can't go wrong with those.

tirurit

Hey tirurit

I have several BBrown brushes and they are very nice. Bronzer is my favorite one. BB concealer and corrector are great. Very moisturizing and I have used for years. You can't go wrong with those.
Thank you! I will check them out on my next trip to the city!

alisunmoon711

Hi there! I have been to this website many a time googling makeup and swatches, etc. but didn't know it was a forum. Now I'm really excited!!!! specktra has helped me countless number of times when trying to figure out if I want to buy a product or not, most times I buy it as I am a makeup fanatic! I feel like I am in good company here :) Thank you for creating such a great site!

Julily

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif