Im not sure if this is in the right threat, but i have a question about bare study

xllmodelcece

I have bare study paint pot and i have painterly. Bare study goes on almost feeling wet.. Is that normal? I had two of them and they both did the same thing.

Also what colors can i wear over Bares study to make them stand out?.. I only have a select of colors to choose from since my collection isnt quite that big yet.

Embark
Vanilla
Dreammaker
Sumptous olive
trax
retro speck
fig.1
coppering
sketch
phloof
mystery
honey lust
gorgeous gold
carbon

i think thats all im not sure lol

suggestions would be great thankss

annikay

yes.gif
I know what you mean, it feels "wet"! Yuck. I bought Groundwork at first (which is dry but not matte as it's a "satin" formula, love it) and expected Bare Study (it's a "frost" formula) to be the same, but no. Plus it creases so easily, Groundwork doesn't. As for shades, I think people use anything and everything on top of it, but in my opinion golds and browns would look best
th_dunno.gif

xllmodelcece

should i just get rid of bare study?! YES i hate how it creases. Im tryin to do a look for thanksgiving since its going to be with my boyfriends family and idk what to do =[ im willing to buy colors to add to my collection

jdechant

You don't have to get rid of it...what you could do is buy Urban Decay Primer Potion or Two Faced Shadow Insurance..both of those work well (and don't cause creasing) Apply that first...then the Bare Study paint pot..then the shadow. Bare study will work under any color, thats the nice thing about it...I bet it would also really make the vanilla shadow pop with the bare study underneath. Hope that helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts