im not sure where 2 post this at all, so im apologize... but i need some help

PrettyInPink101

bt im wanting 2 buy so,e nyx eyeshadows, so i was wondering if anyone has any nyx products if they could post some pics of them ( eyeshadows, blush, liners,etc)....

im actually just getting into using colors in cosmetics, im really good at doing makeup, its just that i never ever use colors, im always doing neutrals, and that can get boring, so im going 2 buy some out of the box colors, and try them, and i thought nyx would be awesome, bc theyre pretty good quality at a fair price, plus, i can depot them and put them all in one of my empty mac palettes, BAM, i got a plan >_> lol .... but if anyone could post pics of their nyx products, id appreciate it so so much, have a nice day yall, bye !
th_DANCE.gif

beauty_marked

I only have 2 e/s from NYX, hot pink and ocean and im actually headed out to Ulta in a few to stock up on some more. I could swatch some stuff when i get back
smiles.gif

PrettyInPink101

awesome thanks.. i was gonna buy mine from ulta but theyre a bit more there . and on cherryculture.com the singles r 2.80 so ima buy mine there, and my ulta has hardly any colors at all, its all neutrals, i was like " wth????" lol

beauty_marked

Im so disappointed. my ulta barely had any shadows and the ones they did have where 6 dollars.

i only picked up one e/s because i had one of their promo coupons.
so i swatched the 3 e/s that i have.
Picture214.jpg

silver, hot pink and ocean. swatched over UDPP

and check this thread out also. it has quite a few swatches of NYX e/s colors
http://specktra.net/f217/nyx-swatches-72373/