I'm off to the Hello Kitty release party in Munich.

Corvs Queen

Just thought I would stop by before I head down the road. I will take some pictures and have them up tomorrow or the day after. If anyone here see's me there, please come say hello. I will have a pink flower in my hair. Later gators!

capmorlovesmac

th_DANCE.gif
Enjoy the HK release party!
yes.gif

Corvs Queen

Just got home. Man it was super de duper crowded. And HOT! I will let you ladies know all about it tomorrow and hopefully I will have pics to add. It was so much fun. Hope I get to go to another event in the future.

Corvs Queen

Okay ladies. Here are the pics from the event. Sorry that I am just now posting them. I had my left lower wisdom tooth cut out the day after the event (Wednesday) and I caught a head cold so I have been in bed most of the week.

CIMG3308.jpg

CIMG3309.jpg

You can see the back of my head in this one. I have the pink flower in my hair

CIMG3311.jpg

CIMG3312.jpg

CIMG3321.jpg

As you can see it was super crowded. One of the Hello Kitty men even ran into me almost knocking me down. He couldn't see worth a crap with that huge head on his head. Hubby thought that it was funny but was way creeped out by them. Had a great time but was soooooo tired when I got home. I hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions just ask.

MAC_Whore

Nice haulage. The party look fun (and hot and crowded, of course lol).

Thanks especially for the Grand Duo pics.
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

Oh, I forgot to add that as we (the hubby and I) were leaving, a guy handed us a hello kitty tote and inside the tote was a German Glamour, a Ludwig Beck catalog, and two Popster TLC's. If I had known I would have insisted that the guy give me one. He thought that I already had one because the girl at the register put my purchase in the tote for me. But yeah, free MAC is always good. Last year they gave out free Fafi IPP compacts.

Latest posts