I'm on a budget...2 sundressing items...what do i get?

I'm on a budget...2 sundressing items...what do i get? I was thinking a beauty powder and something else, but i want to see how the beauty powders look on someone first??

BlahWah

I'm limiting myself too (Lure looks much hotter!), so aside from getting samples of the pigments, I'm definitely Fontainbleu - if it's the Iris Print we wanted but never got as someone had mentioned on another thread - and a lipstick, maybe Pink Cabana (juss cuz it looked sizzling on SonRisa's swatch). I like to concentrate on my eyes or lips, so even though I'd like to try one of the beauty powders, I won't be getting one unless someone plops two 20's in my hand. =P

Isis

Definitely the pigments! I decided to hold out for the Lure collection as well. Besides, I really need to not spend so much myself. *sigh*

Throwaway Style

Yeah, I'm getting the 2 pigments. I'm not saving my money for the Lure collection or anything, I just have a lot of stuff I need to get that ranks a bit higher than make-up (text books, dance classes) and if I borrow money from my parents I'll end up owing them like 400 dollars.
ssad.gif

So I vote the pigments, partially just becuase that's what I'm going for.

Quiana

Piggies

My vote is for the pigments as well. I am on a budget also, so I know I will definitely include those in my purchase....

Throwaway Style

What I'm worried about is that when I go and get like, all made-up with sundressing it will look AMAZING, and I will need everything the MA used, and then there will be a big problem.
ssad.gif

I need to get a lot of work in the next 20 days.

kirstetten

I'm only getting glamoursun l/g, summer neutral e/s and maybe one of the beauty powders. I'm glad there's not too much I'm lusting after on this one, Sweetie Cake wiped me out a little (+ I haven't even received my cp) and I'm definitely saving for Lure aswell it all looks great!

AudreyNicole

I am planning on In Living Pink and Summer neutral eyeshadows. I have been thinking about Gold Dusk, but think I am just going to get samples (unless my sister will go halfers with me). I also want to try one of the liquidlast liners, but they are permanent. If I only had to pick 2, it would be In Living Pink and Greenplay liquidlast
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Okay I got the two pigments and also Relaxing and Summer Neutral e/s I love all four and totally recommend them but if you must choose....go for the pigments because they are absolutely beautiful. The beauty powders are pretty nice too though...

FlaLadyB

the pigment is selling out... I got 3 of gold dusk as it will go with ANYTHING! I also got several of summer neutral - also a gold with a hint of green.. goes everywhere!

maxcat

Summer Neutral e/s
and the lipsticks are really pretty...
I've never made it thru a whole pigment - not even using Naked every day for six months as a cheekbone hilighter!! I've got a vanilla from '98 and I've barely dented it. But pigments are the first thing to sell out!!!

midnightlouise

I vote for Gold Dusk pigment if you can get it, and either Summerneutral or Relaxing e/s. Since the liners aren't LE you can go back for them later. The lipglasses were nothing all the unique imo (although I did get Tres Cher) and only one of the l/s attracted me. The beauty powders are pretty, definitely, but I prefer MSFs so it's just a matter of personal taste that I didn't get them. And now that I've written you a novel I'll shut up!
greengrin.gif

cynister

i got the glamoursun lusterglass and im planning to get summer neutral...eventually. -_- im going broke dude!!! ahhh....hopefully i could get that e/s b4 it sells out!! what else do u gurls get with this sundressing line?