i'm on my feet, i'm on the floor i'm good to go

tracie

I'm still adjusting to trying to use my new canon, after my sony was stolen, so these pictures aren't the greatest, but I thought I should start contributing again after being mia from spring break and pink eye..so, here i am
smiles.gif

specktra1.jpg

face - studio fix n4, shimpagne, naked you
eyes - espresson on the brows, ud pp, ud half baked on the lid, mac mulch in crease, ud blunt highlight, mac lucky green on lower lashline. blacktrack on waterline and upper liner, full and soft mascara.
lips - culturebloom l/s with instant gold l/g

Sorry there aren't better pictures for the eyes.

and on my friend amanda

specktra2.jpg

specktra3.jpg

specktra4.jpg

face - same as mine
eyes - ud pp, lucky green on the inner lid, ud grafitti on the center lid, mac humid outer v/crease, ud blunt highlight, blacktrack on upper lashline.
lips - nymphette l/g

I'm really nervous, I have an interview with MAC on Wednesday. So, any tips/advice would be super appreciated
smiles.gif

PinkShell21

OMG I love that song! It reminds me of my early college years. God I swear I am old :p Anyway I love your look, I love Culturebloom l/s! AND of course I love your friends m/u
smiles.gif

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShell21
OMG I love that song! It reminds me of my early college years. God I swear I am old :p Anyway I love your look, I love Culturebloom l/s! AND of course I love your friends m/u
smiles.gif

haha don't feel old, everytime I hear it, I'm taken back to my sophomore year of college. and thank you!
smiles.gif

Latest posts